Most accurate reliable scale?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Xtensity, Apr 2, 2012.

1. #1 Xtensity, Apr 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    Right now I have an AWS blade scale, and to be perfectly honest, is shit. All my friends tell me blade scales are awesome.. but I really disagree.

Every single time I use it, I have to recalibrate it. Each time I pull it out, the 500g weight reads anywhere from 499.7-500.2. It's a pain in the ass and hurting my wallet.

This scale was about $40. I'm willing to spend up to $100... I need one that can preferably read to the hundreths decimal place, that will not have to be recalibrated after every single use, and can be calibrated with a 500g weight (this isn't a must, id just prefer not to have to buy another calibration weight, but it's whatever)

I am looking for something bigger than a pocket scale... since I weigh a lot, but preferably I just need one that can stay accurate

Please do not suggest a triple beam balance

2. Triple beam

3. I think you should go with a triple beam balance.

4. Do you guys not read the thread? I said no Triple Beam Balances

The reason I say this, I thought it is a felony to own a Triple Beam Balance without proper lab permits or proof you bought it for use in a laboratory

5. You can always see if your scale is accurate by putting a nickel on it. It should weigh 5 grams exactly. Also any dollar (preferably crisp and new) weighs 1gram.

6. not a felony to own a triple beam balance.

7. #8 meowtoyou, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2012
    Yeah, once again, GET THE TRIPLE BEAM, OR IT WILL GET YOU.

Not unless you're using it for marijuana, and there is no-.... wait. You're not, ARE YOU?!?!?!

8. So what would ou be using this for?? lol.

9. Well you could, if you're feeling a little froggy, just go all out and buy a tripple beam balance.

10. I'd suggest a triple beam balance.

I bought a scale off ebay for like 10 bucks shipped and it works just fine. Put on a nickel and it weighs 5g every time.

11. A felony for owning a scale? Are you serious? All good drug dealers use said scale for its accuracy, and when they get busted by police these scales are confiscated along with the other usual suspects. Doesn't mean its illegal to own.

Now here, go get the damn scale already since your other scales being a little bit off frustrates you so much.....Triple Beam Balance - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at Nextag - Price - Review

12. All scales are felonies

If you get caught with a scale instead of just getiing a possession ticket you'll get an intent to sell and that's where start getting fucked.

I wouldn't carry a scale on you if you're traveling op

Triple beam balances are the shit too. I got mine off Cl for 20 bucks :hello:

13. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']All scales are felonies

If you get caught with a scale instead of just getiing a possession ticket you'll get an intent to sell and that's where start getting fucked.

I wouldn't carry a scale on you if you're traveling op

Triple beam balances are the shit too. I got mine off Cl for 20 bucks :hello:[/quote]

Happened to my friend.

He had a scale and a quarter.

Friend of friend was driving w/out headlights AFTER dark..

And got pulled over. Had a suspicious safe in the back that he refused to let the cop search.

Cop searched everyone else instead.

Friend was splash damage..

Double Felony Intent to Distribute and Possession of Hash

14. Scales have dropped in price so much. I bought a 2 decimal scale from a convenience store for 18 bucks lioke 4 months ago. I love it, best scale Ive ever had, its called Green Dragon, its got an attached cover that flips open, works perfectly, never have to calibrate it.

And the cover is solid hard plastic, and in tight spots Ive done unmentinoable things off of it haha.