Mosquito Sex?

Discussion in 'General' started by chenzough, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Anyone else ever accidentally interrupt two of the bloodsucking variety, doing their instinctual deed ? I was intrigued yet a tiny bit weirded out. I've seen kama sutra, then there's this. Jelly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Never once

Although, sometimes...

I have been swimming or wading in a lake (no doubt made by Paul Bunyan's footsteps), and I've seen two dragonflies doing the deed flying about. They often hover close to the surface of the water, all tangled up but still flying..

Tell us more about the mosquitoes tho? What did you see?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Nah, they can go fuck themselves all they want. I hate mosquitoes, fleas, spiders, flies. Flies, especially... but then again, I share that common enemy with spiders.. so maybe I should build an alliance with spiders.

4. Those evil blood suckers don't have sex...They reproduce through witchcraft and sorcery.

Fuckin' things.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Twas weird for sure. Like a hazy scene from the hu.an centipede through a screen meshed door. Wicked,mangled is right. Their little tubular torsos twisted and turned into tiny little shapes and circles. No eye contact either, the heartless bastards.

6. I sh/+ you not though, the eye contact that was made, was between us three. Not so innocent bystander I became. Peepin'squeeter

7. No.. But I've seen roaches fucking plenty of times. It's always fun to crush them during the act too. >=3 DIE HAPPY FUCKAS.

8. I'm sure the male was like, "You're next, bitch. I'm gonna make you bleed!

[​IMG]

9. I never thought of that. A totally alpha-mosquito. Prison yard hemoglober, he doesn't care where he plunges his manhoods.....scary thought. I think we may have a new cartoon. To the sex smasher...whoa=)let'em finish. You gotta think our O faces produce wonderful waves of joy and our offspring is at typically 1 to 3 at a time. They breed in broods, can you imagine and I'm just guessing here, how that flood of ecstacy might feel? Gross

10. On second thought. Smash that nasty scene. That way the flood never happens. Lol

11. Nope I've never seen them doing the deed but interrupted many flies in the middle of their act, don't feel bad about it either, fuck 'em.(buh dum ksss)

12. #12 Tonika, Feb 23, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2016
    nope never seen mosquitos like that but My man has scorpions lol I've seen them do it before lol.

13. lady bugs when I was a kid

14. I feel like you're going to interrupt them more often now

15. That would mean I would have to hunt for it. Go on an active search for that prehistoric coitus.

16. Hahaha, this is so bad

Munchies gone indefinitely!

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Just imagine they're dipped in chocolate. Ya never know, you all my like it. Could be mosqinky.

18. No Steve Irwin(r.i.p.)/Ron Jeremy nature adventures or sightings as of late ?

19. #19 PuppyMonkeyBaby, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Not Mosquitos but when I see house flies fucking it's always nice to smash them together

20. Do you think since Flys see in multiples like they do, they think they're involved in mass orgies.