Moshing While Stoned.

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Jack_Herrer, Dec 15, 2003.

1. Has anyone done that? I don't wanna cuz all the flashing lights and all the fast moving people would probablt freak me out. whoever has done it please post your expirience.

2. I did lots of moshing while stoned at Ozzfest last year. But then again, almost everyone there was under influence of some type of substance. ;) It's really no different than moshing when you're sober. Now drunk moshing, that's where it's at, lol. :D

3. Moshing while drunk is stupid, you'll get fuckin mauled, lol. Its best to be at a reggae gig and high, cause its nice and relaxed and everyone is just doin their own thing on the dancefloor and its cool, nobody gives a shit what you look like while dancin, aslong as you're havin fun, everyone is high anyway :p

4. Yea i've moshed loads of time while high, it's brilliant, you sort of concentrate more on the moshing,it's wierd, but drunk and high moshing is brilliant.

5. no body asked about some laid back shit.....

he asked about the pit

if your not in to it then go sip you umbrella drink and leave the bruseing to us animals

of corse you go in the pit high ...what other state would you be in at the show ...and as long as you can get drinks at the show of corse you are at least alittle drunk...

god i love the pit

no feeling like it ..just remember to give the weed to someone who isent going in ....and pick people up if they fall down!

6. ahhhhh the wonders of the pit.......i like nothing best than smoking a few spliffs and getting in a hardcore pit where the brutality is at a high rate, but like ding said dont forget to pick up your victims and NEVER start a fight if you get hit....thats the whole point of a pit!!! oh but if its some cheeky bastard you realy hate then why not! :)

7. oh yeah, i know the pit rules. I'm a pit veteran. being high/drunk in the is what i have yet toi achieve. i'm gonna save that expirience for a Slipknot concert. I hope they come to NYC on their next tour.

8. you feel less pain when under the influence.... and thats always a good thing :)

9. bummer. as odd as it sounds i like pit pain.

10. i was at the deftones concert a while ago, and i was moshin when i was so damn high. after a while, the toll was too much on my head, so i kinda shrunk back to the crowd, and got into a more comfotable place where i jsut swayed around with some people

11. i like to be the guy standing in the center of the pit with my hands in the air screaming at the stage ...wile my victums lye sprawled out arround me.....

oh wait ...that was a dream....

but you know the feeling im talking about....

12. high? if your moshing you don't need to do any drug to get a high...

Its all about jumping around and smashing skulls...

thats high enough, everyone beating the fuck out of each other....

13. i here ya

the buzz is more like an excelerant...it helps you get totaly fucking siked up for the up coming beatings!

it increaces the antisipation factor...which helps catipult you into maximum damage mode!!!!

14. last time we had a propa pit goin was at a Hed PE show... it was crazy....everyone beating the fuck out of each other..... i came away with a small bruise on my knee, suprisingly....

im a big guy.... i don't have todo much to cause trouble.... :D

Sometimes there's nothing more beautiful then flailing limbs and screams of excitment from the masses.

15. I have only been to 1 show sober...it was TOTALLY! different...moshing was no fun at all...I was bein all self-concious about what I looked like to the other people and stuff, and no fun at all...every other show I was just ZOOM! outta there like a rocket, my brain was on vacation for a while...and it was totally fun and everthing...cuz nothing but what I was doing mattered and stuff...so I went to this show sober, Id seen most of the bands before (was a local thing) but I could just feel I wasnt gettin into like I normally do so yah...Im NEVER goin to a show sober again if I can help it (sober as in not stoned...I dont get drunk too often, specially not where I have to be in public lol)

16. Moshing stoned is good, but I dont really do it very often because I tire out waaaay to fast. Like Ill do 1 pit, then Ill be out of breath for a while...

Moshing drunk is where its at. Nothin better than a small local concert where everyone gets drunk and moshes it up. Whoever said moshing drunk is stupid has obviously never tried it. Sure, once in awhile a fight breaks out, but those people that fight are retards anyways. I mean, Ive seen enough fights start over someone gettin hit, and havin that macho attitude shit goin and starting somethin from it...fuckin pointless, I say let it go and enjoy the show.

17. if you dont want to get hit ...stay away from the pit...

18. i dont mind gettin hit...but i dont like the gangly armed kids who like run around flailing their arms and legs at everyone and stuff...the pit isnt about fighting, its about umm...somethin else! your not tryin to hurt the other people, but people do get hurt...its just a different kind of fun! :D

19. Hella yea moshin while stoned is kick ass!Especially if a buncha kick ass bands are playin.Went to Edgefest<local radio concert>and saw Mudvayne and moshed all thru dig,the strobes were mad crazy.

20. yea i hate the "HardCore Pits" (thats the stupid kids who run around punching the air and shit).......

but anyways moshing stoned is the shit man...the other night i was at a show w/one of my friends bands and they had a wall of death...thats shits sic, half the ppl go on one side then the other half go to the other then when they say go u charge at each other..oo fun stuff damn now i wanna go to a concert!