mortal kombat

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Spark It29, May 2, 2011.

1. Has anybody played the new Mortal Kombat? Its so sick. Great game to play while blaaaaaaaaaaazin :smoke:

If you have not heard about this game, I honestly want you to go to youtube right now and watch some of the fatalities. Please. Do it.

If you actually have played this game, which character do you use? I use Noob, Ermac, and Cyber Sub-Zero the most.

2. Noob is OP.

Johnny Cage all day son.

3. Scorpion, BITCH!

4. #4 Spark It29, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    Johnny Cage is straight, but I sir, am no noob.

5. I actually think he means Noob Saibot is overpowered. :smoke:

6. haahahaha bob ross

7. Get over here!

Scorpion is simply the shit.:cool:

8. im all sorts of retarded good with Smoke, ironically *chuckle* didn't think of that till i typed it in all honesty

9. #9 geo1020, May 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2011
    Scorpion son! Used to use Sub-Zero back in the Mk2 days. But they made him to slow in this game. And his specials take to long.

10. does anyone actually have the new one?

11. subzero. and fuck the new mortal kombats, they don't come close to the original version.

12. Sub-Zero, and ya i got the new MK on PS3. Hit me up in pm and well exchange psns once its back up :D

13. yo i heard what happpened to the PSN. are those personal details gonna be like credit card accounts and stuff. don't need some nerd stealing my guap ya know lol

14. dude. This is why I said if you haven't seen the new one, to go look it up immediately. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

15. i saw the trailer and i like that kratos is in it. but those original mortal kombats were my childhood lol

16. lol I don't have a PS3. I got a 360. :D

17. Na man. You have to check the new one. They even put back in the 2d fighting style. I've been playin MK since the genesis and I gotta say this is a bad ass game.

18. Yeah, before MK was just famous for their excessive violence. Now its actually got a solid, fair, competitive engine, making it a similar experience to MvC3 and SSF, yet keeping the old school bad-ass(ness) of MK.

19. hell yeah