Mortal Kombat 2021

Discussion in 'Movies' started by BrewsnWeed666, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Ohhh Yes well if they Staying True to the MK Ways in the Games You Might Get your Wish ;) Lets Hope they Keep it like that Violents alot. Im Glad Kano is in there...He My Husbands Favorite lol I Wonder what Characters will be in it.

~Toni~

2. Word. All the people that grew up with the characters are adults now, my kid will probably enjoy this one.

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Yea i Hope Your Kids Will Enjoy i Think Mines Will too. I Won't Get My Hopes Up but it Would Be Great if Fujiin was in The Movie too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just like the games its a whole universe. Would be nice if they nailed this movie and maybe one more.

• Winner Winner x 1

5. Yea Many Different Realms too if You Know What I'm Saying!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Reptile Should Be in The Movie too an I'm Happy Jax is in There that's Amazing Too! Also Raiden!

~Toni~

7. Back in 2016, Megan Fox uncovered she needed to play Kitana in a Mortal Kombat film. All things considered, it seems like she won't play the Edenian princess in forthcoming 2021 reboot. Right now of distributing, the entertainer playing Kitana has not been uncovered, yet once more, it will not be Megan Fox

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. ICW 5o See This Movie Still. I Really Happy At Who They Got Playing Jax in The Movie too an The Fact That Jax in The Movie...He One if My Favs in MK!

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. The new mortal kombat movie was really well done. It didn't just follow the same old story line but still placed tons of elements from the previous story. So without to much spoiling!!! The fatality scenes are almost as good as in game!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Fuck yeah, 2 more hrs till I get off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Just Looked At The Cast of This Movie...Some of My Favorites in it for Sure. Kano is in itt too so My Boo Finna Be Happy About that lol. :D

~Toni~

12. We Decided We Going to See This One Tommorow Night. :D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  13. I saw this last night. I liked it. Some pretty good fatalities and Kano was hilarious. :roflmao:

• Winner Winner x 1

14. Lol Yea. Kano My Husbands Favorite in The Games So He was Happy He was in The Movie too. I was Too. I Hope They Do Another Film With The Same Actors/Actresses an Also New Ones For More MK Characters too!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  15. Gotta say after the title scene I wasn't impressed. Was hoping it was scorpions revenge but no.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. I still ain't seen it man it's not even out over here yet :bang::laughing:

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. What Did YOU Think of It lol?

I'm Interested to Hear What You Think Think Once You Watch it. :)

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1

18. Stoner Value - Medium

Rate the the last movie you watched!

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. #40 Dizzy, May 1, 2021
    Last edited: May 2, 2021
    I Think They Should Have Another Movie at Some Point With Even More MK Characters in it...Like Reptile an Fujiin an Sektor/Cyrax/Smoke an Stryker. It was Good To See Sub-zero an Kano an Jax an an Liu Kang an Raiden tho. I Wish There Was More of Scorpion tho.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1