Mortal Kombat 11

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Do Any1 Think This Isa Cool Game? Who Play It On Here? I Like The Final Boss Goddess Of Times She Isa Bad@$$. Do Yall Know Who I Mean? An Still Some Of The OG Characters Innit Still Too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. I do been awhile since I beat it tho, seldom I'll play pvp online. I'll usually play with scorpion, subzero my favorite tho. Just better with scorpion.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thanks For The Reply. You Like Sub-Zero Huh? He Is Cool Lol I Will Admit That. So Is Scorpion Too. You Like Any Others Too?

~Toni~

4. They all have their place, i don't hate any. Jonny Cage could be a little cooler. I'm sort of of MK fanatic, hate they failed at the movie remake. With today's graphics the remake had a lot of potential. Waited soooooo long for that remake too.

• Creative Creative x 1
  5. Ohh Lol. What Your Favorite MK Game? As For The Characters I Like Fujiin The Best An I Wish I Could Have His Powers. I Also Like Jax,Scorpion,Sub-Zero,Kano,Reptile, Smoke,Rain,Havik,Frost,Stryker, Quan Chi, Night-Wolf An Reiko.

~Toni~

6. I'd probably have to go back to the arcade game. Simply for nostalgia, spent a lot of quarters back then.

You left out Katana she's pretty bad ass

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Haha Yup Arcades That Biz. Ohh Yes Katana Too...An Raiden An Baraka An Mileena An Tsu Hao An Darius Too.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. @GroBuddy I Cant Believe I Forgot To Mention. My Other Top Favorite Beside Fujiin Isa Newer Character..
    I Talkin Bout The Hive Queen D'Vorah Lbvs Do You Think She Cool Too?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yea she's cool, came out with MK X. I'm more netherrelm characters. She straight tho.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. What Netherrelm Characters You Like? Do You Like My Favorite Fujiin Too?

~Toni~

11. Bi-Han orginal Sub-Zero, yea Fujin is cool for an earthrelm god. Keep practicing you may get them powers yet.

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. Ya Bi-Han Cool. I Just Like Fujiin A lot BC He Got The Kinda Power I Wish I Could Have IRL You Know Bein Able To Make Tornados An Such. I Like Kano A lot Too Even Tho He A Bad Guy. I Like His Eye Laser Lol. What Do You Think Of Him?

~Toni~

13. Kano straight kind of a A-hole tho lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Haha Ya He Is But He Ruthless Too An Manage To Always Survive Everyting Done To Him. He A Tough MF Lbvs

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. This is true, everything but Sonya Blade...:sneaky:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Haha. Those 2 Hate Each other Forever An A Day!

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. @GroBuddy Do You Like MK Armageddon Too? So Much Fighter Choices In That 1.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yea played with Ermac a lot in that one.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Ya Ermac Cool. I Like Havik An Darius... Also Meat Lbvs. Drahmin An Moloch. Kobra An Kira. Tsu Hao & Bo Rai Cho. Reiko An Noob Saibot. So Many Choices...

~Toni~

20. Yea MK doesn't lack characters lol

• Winner Winner x 1