Morrissey in trouble for wishing Bush dead

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by smoketheherb, Jun 10, 2004.

1. "The paper's website has 100 comments - most from the US - with about six out of every seven criticising the singer."

This is the part that scares me most...

2. "If it were the other way around (Americans cheering the death of a foreign leader), we'd never hear the end of it."
    thats true whoever wrote that on that site. who the fuck does this fool think he is saying my president needs to die. keep that shit to yourself, seems a little ignorant to me to say somethin as dick as that about him

3. Maybe because Bush is causing thousands of innocent people to die. That could cause someone to maybe wish his death. Hell bush would be dead if he fucking lead the charge into baghdad.

4. fuck that. what has bush done good for the country? nothing. were just on the edge of collapsing right now in a war we cant win, no one can get a job, gas prices are getting rediculous, and everyone lives in fear everytime there at a big event, go on an airplane, stuff like that. they tell me were in all these color warnign zones, but i have no fucking idea how much they step up security from green to red. for all i know they dont do anytthing, they just tell us theres a bigger risk of an attack and then dont do anything to stop it.