morphine

Discussion in 'General' started by CGTennis123, Mar 10, 2006.

1. i got a 100mg pill of morphine today and i split it into 4ths (thats what the guy told me to do). so should i take 25mg if its my first time or more?

2. it's probably a better idea for you to just not take them

3. ok i dont need a lecture on why drugs are bad cuz frankly this is the wrong site..i wanna know should i take 25mg my first time and get feelin good. and one more thing..i took codien once and i threw up...will i throw up on morphine?

4. well morphine and codine(sp) are both opiates(sp) but morphine is much stronger. Take a 1/4 then if you want more go for it and take more.

5. Well im assumin its a kadian(sp?) its time release. Take half of the beads in your mouth and chew em up with a drink. The first time I did the 100's my guy told me to do that, but I just did up the whole pill. Take half to start if your not too familiar with opiates.

EDIT: If you took codeine and threw up DO NOT start with half, do 25mg like veryone said. And yes your likely to throw up on morphine.

6. Morphine is fun, just don't drink with it, at all. I had 2 beers after I came down off the morphine about 2 hours after, and felt like total shit for the rest of the night. And I'm not exactly a lightweight.

7. i was just going to say that. no alcohol no hangover. opiates and opium are perfect for the boby as they are. alcohol only interferes. "old opium addics just get older". if it were me, id take the whole thing to get that rush. i grow opium and i am able to synthesize morphine from it. i dont rember much from my noobie days,though. so what do i know? peace -T.Bug

8. 40mg is where I think the fun starts.

9. Well.. I crush and snort 75mg of morph, but for your first time either snort 50mg or boot up about 10mg. Your choice.

10. Morphine is alright, but right now I'm loving Saboxone.

Its basically similar to an Oxy 200mg. i've been getting fucking wrekced off them, although the supply ran out and now I'm just an angry person

$15 per pill to, so much cheeper than oxy, and it gets the job done nicely

11. i used to pop those 30 mg morphine sulfate pills i think there the best form of morphine you can take one would get me feeling good and 2 would get me fucked uppppppp lol.

12. Hospital morphine is the best.

You just get to lay there and be drugged up.

13. Uh huh, had hosptial morphine when I had back surgery last summer.

Funny story. She comes in with the morphine and is like I am going to inject this into your bloodstream (needle already in my arm) to calm you down. Not 3 seconds after she puts it in, my eyelids drop and I don't remember hardly anything.

Woke up after surgery so wrecked on morphine that I told my nurse I had a huge fat cock and was a pimp back in my land. Fuck, I miss morphine.

14. hahaha "YO NURSE, i got a huge fat cock...i was pimp back in my land!" just imagining someone saying that slurring their speech, completely fucked up makes me laugh out loud.

15. People are selling suboxone now? That's funny. I'm on suboxone for opiate addiction and it doesn't do anything to me except take the sickness away. even on 4-8mg's (the big ones) a day.

16. idk what i got for my broken arms (broke 2 arms at once in 3 spots so i was in alot of pain) but they injected it into my ass .. back before i smoke pot (idk actully) but i was FUCKED UP off that needle .. i rember sittin in docs chair justt issint there then my head would fall back and id feel numb and then id snap out of it and wake up and jump then 2 seocnds after i snaped out of it i would go right back into it .. was a fucn day i wish i knew what drugs were like tho befe i got it i coulda enjoyed it more

17. Hell yeah, straight Methadone. Everyone loves S-Boxes :D "Boxers"

18. Sounds like Demoral. Nice PK it is.

19. A friend gave me 100 oxy's of the 40mg ones. Couple days ago, I ran 3 of them under hot water for a couple of seconds and swallowed them at once. It was a fun day. They got me fucked up for a whole day.

20. Back in October when I got my brain surgery, I was administered a shot of morphine every 4 hours on the hour for 3 days. It wasn't fun, not only did it fuck me up, but I was sicker than shit and couldn't eat. Not a fun way to experience morphine.