Morphine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jedigeese, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Sorry if there has been many threads like this prior to this one but I'm here to just get a quick price check. My guy who I know fairly well picked up some 60mg morphine pills. I'm thinking 'bout pickin one up with a dime of weed to get a nice experience. He's asking 15 per pill - is that legit? How much do you guys get yours for?

Thanks.:smoking:

2. 15 per pill is a steal. I sell mine for $30. Make sure you break them up when you take them. That way they'll get into you faster. Don't take them whole because they're time release and take a long time to work into your system. Have a good time! ;)

3. Yeah, $15 is a good deal. I used to get 15mg MS contins (continuous release morphine) for $8 and I considered that a good deal, so half that is definitely a good deal. But then again, opiates are real expensive where I live.

But it sounds like you don't do opiates that much, in which I would definitely recommend getting some, 60mg morphines are a good pill, you shouldn't need the whole thing and since it's pretty cheap you don't really need to worry about the bioavailability.

4. one of my guys just told me he's got morphine at $4 a pill, he's such a flake he didn't even know how many mg's they were cause they were his friends and some other bullshit.

But i'm happy because i've never had morphine and even if they're sulfates I still want to try some. And what's the smallest they could be for $4? 10mg's? or is 15mg's the lowest?