Morphine

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Squishey, Mar 7, 2009.

1. I've tired morhpine on several ocaisons but never acheived a high or buzz. The first time, i just swalloed like 6 of thoes fuckers, they were 5mg instant release tablets. I suffered a horrible stomache ache and constipation for like, 6 hours. Afterwards i did some research and tried insufflation, seemed like a better route. Seeing as 35mg for a first dose was intense (i was stupid) i tried 20mg. I did not feel anything. Then i plugged 10mg a week later, and still nothing. Perhaps i have a naturally high tolerance? because i dont use any other opiates, and 20mg up the nose should of done it. Any reasons why nothing worked so far?
    I kind of have an endless supply of Morphine for free (go me) and i can experiment.

2. well good does it about 200 mg thats the biggest pill you can get

3. Morphine's bioavailability sucks for anything other than shooting or plugging it. Don't bother snorting or swallowing the pills. I also highly recommend not going the needle route as it's altogether a nasty habit and shooting pills is never safe. That leaves plugging. It probably doesn't sound pleasant to use anything as a suppository, but 15-30mg will have you LOADED through this method of administration. If you're interested, I can post more.

4. do you know which morphine pills? cause some of them just plain suck

5. Morphine is morphine. You can do a cold water extraction on even the shittiest of MsContin pills and still get a decent final product. Only takes about 10 minutes too.

6. I'm pretty sure MsContins gel up. Also, if it was morphine sulfate, the dose would need to be higher.

7. Its morphine sulphate. And some1 said that a 200mg pill would be a good dose. You are so wrong. 200mg for somebody with no tolerance would mess them up so bad they would prolly go to the hospital, or be vomiting violentley or something..

i sniffed 30mg and im feeling ok right now. Naseous and warm/tingly

i dont like it much.

8. If you don't really like the opie high then there is no point in using them.

9. CWE gets rid of the wax. At least on the ABG brand I've gotten in the past. Snorting them is a waste. You're wasting 70% of the morphine. Same thing with oral, but whatever floats your boat.

10. Im not plugging or injecting, so i dont really care. To me its not a waste, i could throw out 20 and i wouldent feel as if i was wasting. I can get as many as i want for free.