morphine sulfate

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mm23, Oct 14, 2009.

1. i just got my hands on a generic 60mg morphine sulfate pill.

i have never, EVER tried morphine before. only oxycontin. i've taken up to 60mg of oxy safely in one sitting, and i am a off-and-on opiate user. i have never been addicted, but if it's offered i will usually do a line of it here and there.

what should i expect from morphine compared to oxy? more potent? less potent? better high? worse high?

2. The only way to really feel morphine is to slam it since the oral bioavailability is like 25%. And IV is 100%.

3. If I'm not mistaken it's less powerful than OC. I won't go any further than just saying don't eat it because that is a waste of time.

4. yeah reading that and doing some research on erowid i decided to take the whole 60. feels like i'm about as fucked up as i would be with 30-40mg of oxy.

it also made me sneeze and i panicked and sucked all my drip down my stomache :(

5. Sounds fucking gross as hell...well um, enjoy it? :confused:

6. Handy narcotic doseage converter.
    Narcotic dosage converter

60 mg of morphine = 120 mg oxy

You're going to be constipated tommorow. Colace.

7. What is a drip? And how did you suck it down to your stomach ?

8. Did he snort it:confused:

9. mucus-like fluid that runs down the back of ones throat after snorting drugs.

10. And you can swallow it?

11. #11 tharedhead, Oct 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2009

Stuff goes in your nose, and then runs down the back of your throat. Cocaine users sort of like the sensation, I believe (just trying to get my post count up, sorry:eek:)

12. I personally dislike the drip but I tollerate it to get the efffect I want