Morphine Question

Discussion in 'General' started by BobbyBanana404, Mar 28, 2009.

1. If you do a 60mg one day, is it worth it to take a 15mg the next day or will it be a waste ? If anyone on here knows the answer to this it would be much appreiciated

2. #2 The3amJunkie, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    It would not be a waste at all. You are thinking of like subutex or Methadone that blocks Opioid receptors but Morphine is a really pure Opiate. You will get high both days if that is what you are asking.

EDIT I would split it up 40 today 35 tomorrow. Would be the best high for both days.
    I dont know how high your tolerance is though I am assuming it is low because of the question, but you know what they say about assuming.

3. haha ya my tolerance is pretty low but i already did the 60 yesterday and im deciding between eating the 15 right now and feeling it a little or saving it for like a week. but you've convinced me to take it right now and smoke a bowl with it. :D

4. morphine oral isnt no fun...

5. Rigs arn't my deal dude seen to many people lose control with that shit

6. oh yeah haha, im not telling you to do.

I jsut dont like it.

7. #7 The3amJunkie, Mar 28, 2009
    Yeah I don't like to take them orally I usually crush anything I do. Morphines gel like no other though. Enjoy that fifteen. take the fifteen wait thirty minutes smoke fats bowls and play video games all day.

EDIT: by crush I mean put up my nose I would never use a rig yuck. I know to many people who have lost a lot to all that shit.

8. #8 MandalaSmoker, Mar 28, 2009
    It's somewhat a waste.I was a very frequent opiate user.

Tolerance can increase pretty fast.For the most effect try and find some Opiate potentiators or use it in a week or two.

You could,ofcourse use it now.Me,I would end up railing it,though you may not want to.If you want to take it go ahead,well you already did take some of it.I hope you feel good my dude.If your up to it try and take a bump if you feel like.Snorting pill's isnt that smart though.

Oh and Morphine's bioavalibility isnt that high.

9. For some reason railing them are a lot more satisfying. The high does not last as long but it hits you harder and faster. I get really sick feeling if I eat opiates. The high is a lot different for me.