Morphine question

Discussion in 'General' started by ThaChronic6, Jan 3, 2008.

1. pickin up some morphine in a coupla days from this chick. shes got 30mg and 60mg. ive never done it before and dont really know what to expect. ill prob get a few 60s. but is 60 too much for my first time ? i hear you cant feel shit on morphine so im lookin forward to jus chillin. but yeah idk what doseage to test it out with. oh nd is it straight to blaze first?

2. morphine is really ment to be shot up. im guessing you dont want to do that. orally and nasally bio-availability is low. the best method i found was either let it sit under your tounge, or blow it and sniff the shitt outta some water to get it down to your stomach. morphine is weak compared to oral oxy, hence it needed to be shot. if you have no tolerance start with 30 mg, you might need 60 or more. 60 if you want to jus eat it. remember there is a coating on these. crush and eat for best results for eating

i like to blaze after, it makes the itch/nod come on real nice

3. yeah im not tryin to shoot it. i might parachute it or possibly blow it.

4. i used to be on morphine all the time man
    well when i started though
    i used about 25-30 mg
    i broke the pill into piecies and just swallowed them with water
    and than i built a tolerance and went on to 60 than i hit 200
    but im off it now
    and oh yeah it can make you throw up with you dont eat with the pill when you take it
    and sometimes you might get a headache if the lights in the room is too bright
    and you can get fucking blazed :]

5. Morphines bioavailablity is very low if you take it orally. It's gotta be iv'd to have it's highest bioavailability in you.

6. I just took 15mg's of Oxycodone.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, is all I have to say.

7. One of my relatives had morphine lolly popss a few years ago. I have no idea on the dosage or anything, but it made me feel grrrrrreat!

8. i find that taking 2 30mg MS Contin crushed, with 6 perc 5's makes me pretty numb

9. i wouldnt do morphine. my mom overdosed on that shit. but do what you want homie.