Morphine Question, need help asap

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ScottBTmaster, Oct 21, 2009.

1. #1 ScottBTmaster, Oct 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
    My dude just hit me up asking if i want to pick up any morphine, he said he has 30mg pills and 60mg pills, 30mg for 5$, 60mg for 7$

I dont know much about dosage and the pricing on morphine, if someone could help me out by telling me if this is a good deal.

2. Thats a pretty good deal for singles. If you buy more than 10 of either, get him to knock off a buck atleast though! Have fun and getchyoo nod on brotha :wave:

Oh btw, i'd edit the dosage question out if i were you....

3. ya go for it

i get $3 for 20's

4. yes thats a good deal ... deff go for it

5. Damn, I'd say thats a good deal, I've only seen em once and they were $10 for 30mg. I was like fuck that.

6. DAMN that'd be mean around where I am.

Morphines are staple opiate, convert it to smack. So people charge a dollar a mg and stuff :(

100mgs for 80$ etc

7. I picked up three 60s for 20$. Gonna be feeling real good tomorrow

8. are you injecting those badboys?

Morphine has a low oral absorbtion

9. nah dude, im scared of needles. not sure what to do with these, probably just gonna pop em on an empty stomach, idk if its a good idea to rail em

10. Can you smoke morphine pills like you would oxy?? I know it is the main ingredient along with codeine in opium which you can smoke.

11. I've been picking up 30's for 4 lately and I would consider that a good deal, 30's for 5 is not bad at all

you gotta plug them or bang them to get your moneys worth though, I don't want to bang them until I can get the proper wheel filters to filter the binder out though so i've been plugging

12. why do people think its ok to smoke pills?

all the binders and ingredeants involved with commercially pressed pills will destroy lung tissue if you try to smoke it like opium... if you wanna smoke opium go find some, dont substitue it with oc or morphine....

13. wtf! smoking pills!?
    got to be a waste.

bang morphine, convert it yourself or give it to me

14. People smoke oxy so I was just asking haha I am actually picking up some opium today as a matter of fact.............