Morphine and MS Contin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Danktropolis, Oct 2, 2008.

1. I was basically run over by a forklift 2 months ago, and ive been taking ms contin (60mg) 3x a day and then i have some immediate release morphine that i take when i need it for pain. my body has gotten pretty used to the drugs so im lookin for a little more.

can i snort either pill? I have a pretty high tolerance now since ive been taking it for awhile, but im lookin for that classic zonked out feeling i used to feel. or should i just take a few more pills than normal? advice? thanks

2. i would maybe try and find another good painkiller for a short period of time to reduce the tolerance on the other drugs. but idk how much better you can get than that, legally at least.

3. How many mg's are you on of both medication?

4. as i wrote, 60mgs 3 times a day and 20mg of the short release morphine

5. Oh sorry my dude,I was alittle drunk/high when I posted last time and must not have seen it.

Try 80mg's since it seems your tolerance is high.80 mg's of the contin,then 30 mg's of the morphine.I would do one first then dose on the other about an hour after you feel the first dose.

6. Also remember, at one point you need to ween yourself off.

7. Why don't you just talk to your doctor about your growing opiate dependence?

8. PLEASE, tell me the story of how you got run over by a forklift?
    If taking more doesn't help go to your doc to get some better meds would be my advice.

9. the doc is weening me off the morphine, im taking less for the pain than i did before. im not dependent on opiates, i just need them for pain and i like using them recreationaly sometimes. and i have to fuckin sit in bed all day because of my injury so thats why i wanna get that zonked out feeling again i got when i was on a morphine drip and when i first started taking the pills.

and the story of how i got hurt. well i was told to stand on the forks and hold some big barrells on the lift while we put them in different places. now we did this very slowly for a few hours and it worked, but i knew it was unsafe but my boss still made me stand on the forks. so finally the driver hit a bump while moving too fast and turning too sharp and my foot sliped because of the water from the barrells and the forklift driver ran me over, then backed up over me again to free me... so i was in the hospital for a month, had about 7 surgeries now with at least 2 more on the way. i had to drop out of school and cant walk or anything, including smoking weed, which i was a daily user until this happened and now i cant. so every day is a fucking bore and now i want to zonk out for awhile on my pain meds. i was just looking for advice. i wish my doc would have given me oc