mornings

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wild0thing0, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Don't you just love waking up early in the morning and smoking a nice joint with a cup of coffee outside? With the cool fresh air hitting your skin and the relaxing taste of cappuccino hitting your lips, and then there's that beautiful joint in your hand....ahh heaven.

What are your smoke-related morning "rituals"? share :]

2. someone needs a bump :cool:

3. You waited two minutes man... Haha.

4. yeah it seemed like forever, so i decided to do the do..haha
    anywho, thanx for telling everybody ur morning stories man

5. Qatching malcom in the middle.

6. I went to amsterdam alone because i was interning in Germany. Every morning consisted of me waking up, going down to bushdoctors, packing my 2 euro bowl two and sipping on a cappuccino at 10 in the morning watching people walk by haha! One of the best time's ive smoked. Unfortunately it's not a ritual. :(
    picture0009.jpg

7. I usually like to do my workout and get some chores done before I smoke. Some days I don't start until after lunch even.

8. I wake up...piss...smoke half a bowl...turn on the PS3 and play inFamous until about noon, then I load another bowl...and if that day is one of those bored days where it's just me and Minerva, my bong, I might kief it up a little. My morning routines change depending on amount of weed, mood and number of people at the apartment.

9. yes! im a big fan of getting up around dawn, drinking coffee and having a smoke. its too hot (even in the morning) to go outside where im at, so i have to wait until winter. im near the beach so sometimes i head down there. after my bowl and cup i usually pack another and workout. then to work.

here is my morning view from the back deck:

[​IMG]

10. This man speaks the truth! I like to spend my mornings sober, if I wake and bake I end up toking all day and I'm burnt out by the afternoon. I like to wake up and wait at least 2 hours before I toke up. Then again some mornings I like to wake and first thing toke a bowl just to change shit up every know and then!

11. I throw a nice fat dip in and surf GC.

12. i like to get up and rip my 3 footer then go for a run then smoke a nice fat joint

13. Damn, you are so busy you need a personal assistant dude :cool:

14. Sounds more like he needs a job...

15. Man a nice cold shower in the summer in the morning is so nice. Then I usually pack a bowl on my drive to work and thats where I stay until later. The drive is about half an hour so its a nice relaxing start to a day.

16. piss, puff, sportscenter.

17. i get up, fix my bed, brush my teeth, head to my room and roll a fatty. if my lil bro is awake then ill wake and bake with him. after that i usually browse GC or play CoD. thats been almost every morning this summer hahaha.