Morning sun vs Evening Sun

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Russy, May 27, 2010.

1. i try to get as much sunlight as i can if i am home so i got to move my small plants at least 2-4 times per day. when im not home i keep them in an area where i feel will get a lot of sun per day. meaning regardless if it's morning or night if i get more direct sunlight per day during the later hours i go with that.

why mess around with only say 4 hours of sunlight in the morning hours in 1 spot when i can get 7-8 hours per day during the afternoon-early evening.

ideally for me my logic is to get them light ASAP during the morning when it's cool to ease them into the afternoon heat and then cool off with some sun during the early evenings vs just throwing them into the heat on an afternoon.

only so much i can control when growing outdoors though so i settle for what i can when it comes to sunlight per day. our house is cramped with plants outside which also makes it hard to get sunlight. tall plants, bushy plants, w.e. i am actually testing how much sunlight i can get in 2 areas. 1 area has a 6inch plant sadly already flowering and is my 1st grow which i think is an auto flower. the 2nd area has seedlings for my 2nd grow.