Morning Star...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by atthecrackofDaw, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Hi All!! I'm not sure if this is the correct forum or not, but here it goes...

I'm currently in my first grow... I picked up two Morning Star clones (along with one AK-47) back in December at a local co-op. I'm having a hell of a time finding anything out about this strain. I got super excited when I saw it listed in the Cannabible 2 (especially when I read that it's pure indica with just shy of 24% THC!). However, when I read the Cannabible 3 I was discouraged. The last page has "errata" to the first 2 Cannabibles. It said that Morning Star should not have been listed, due to lack of information.

Does anybody know anything about this strain? Flowering time? Lineage??

I got them on December 10 - they were about 7" tall. I vegged them for 49 days and put them in to flower on February 4. They were about 20 inches tall measuring from top of the pot.

I'm 31 days into flower right now, using Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil, with FF nutes: Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Open Sesame, Sweet (plan on using the Cha-Ching & Beastie Bloomz also when the feeding schedule says to). Flowering with 600W HPS (has the glass shield). Temps are maintained between 73-78 degrees, using a window air conditioner and an oscillating heater (for cold nights). I've got two oscillating fans circulating the air also. My room is 2'-6"D x 8'-0"W x 7'-6"H. I've got to correct the low PH (due to the Tiger Bloom), but other than that, things seem to be going well considering it's my first grow. [​IMG]

I think I should have done some training or pruning because there are buds all over - which is going to be a bitch when harvest comes. But, I'll have my own smoke - grown with as much TLC as I know how to give them for now!

Here are some pics... I'd truly appreciate any info that you all might have on this particular strain...

This is Morning Star 1 - she was bigger and stronger than Morning Star 2 from the very beginning (These pics are at 28 days in flower)

2. Here's Morning Star 2 (pics shown are at 30 days in flower)... She was a leaner almost from the beginning, so I had to stake her to keep from falling over.

Thanks again for any help you all can provide!!