Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Morning Sickness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jrad92, Nov 21, 2009.

1. hey, i've been smoking for about 5 years now. and recently when i get up in the morning whatever smell i get a whiff of will make me gag, when i try brushing my teeth all i get is a mouth full of nausea. All the gagging and nausea usually last about an hour, then it wont come back till the next morning.

anybody have a similar experience that can shed light on mine?

p.s. i don't consume any form of tobacco, except for the occasional blunt wrap or blunt stick to roll with.

2. #2 tharedhead, Nov 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2009
    Are you male or female.:confused: If female, pregnancy test.

If not female, you may wish to consider contacting a physician. The causes of AM nausea are quite varied, from blood sugar issues to post viral gastroparesis....testing will be required.

3. i always wake up happy and healthy after toking.... ike could there be another health condition causing this?

4. im male! lol!

5. Do you know anybody with a glucose meter you could use? checking your blood sugar during these episodes and recording it for the doc would be helpful in getting the diagnostic process started....

6. also if u quit smoking for a couple weeks u could rule out smoking as the cause.