Morning Session-unexpected guests

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ghostonvacation, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Well, my usual wake and bake got a little interesting this morning :smoke: I woke up, poured some water, went to the couch to pack a bowl and put on some music. I normally open the windows when I burn in the morning, greet the day a little. I took and hit and blew it out the window, and as I was walking away I heard laughter outside....9 stories up. I crept over to my window, looked out both ways, only to find that these dudes are cleaning my building's windows today. I heard one of them say, "Somebody is smelling nice this morning!".

Still burnin', just laughing about the whole thing right now. They are cleaning mine soon, feelin' to bounce before though :cool:

Attached Files:

2. Hahahah you should wait for them and offer them a bowl when they get to your window :smoking:

3. This.

:smoke:

4. [quote name='"Weasel King"']Hahahah you should wait for them and offer them a bowl when they get to your window :smoking:[/quote]

That would be cool ...... What city op ?

5. [quote name='"Weasel King"']Hahahah you should wait for them and offer them a bowl when they get to your window :smoking:[/quote]

That would be cool ..... What city op ?

6. City of Brotherly Love, brother :smoking:

7. Have they got to u already ?

My bad if I interrupted your session with them lol

8. No, they seem to be taking their damn time. I'm not sure what their route is though, they seem to be attacking windows at random. I have somewhere to be in an hour or so I think, maybe I will offer to burn with them if they make it over. Probably not though to be honest hahah

9. That would fucking intense smoking on that job haha

10. Nice OP,

Yeeeeah, fuck getting high on the job up there :smoke::smoke:

That's one time I wouldn't wanna be high :laughing:

11. These guys missed out, ended up getting stoned enough to wanna toke with them :laughing:

12. ^ Word.

If I was cleaning windows all day and someone offered me a hit - the next day and the day after that I would make sure they had the CLEANEST fucking windows.

Don't be a dick dude. Be that guy, the guy that people like.

Edit: well I see that it's too late now, but next time op, next time.

13. Dude the tags for this thread lol what the fuck