Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

morning nausea from weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by caraf97, Nov 15, 2016.

1. so SWIM has been smoking weed regularly for about 5 years now and about a year ago she started getting nauseous when she woke up in the morning. her first instinct is to smoke but that makes her puke, and if she eats it does the same thing. once she throws up she's fine and continues on smoking but does this happen to anyone else?

2. I've never been sick from smoking, even at my most in a single session, maybe see a dr could be something else going on. Also there's no need for "swim" on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Whenever i can't smoke i feel really nauseous and dehydrated in the morning and can't eat anything but smoking will make that go away.. maybe there is something other than the mj causing the nausea if it happens regardless of smoking or not?

4. Yes it is because she is turning into a stoner and needs to stop the habit of smoking BEFORE eating. Smoking makes you hungry but if you develop a habit of always eating high then you won't ever want to eat when your not high. Thus making you lose weight and becoming skinny. My advice is to cut back on smoking. Trust me I'm a work in progress

5. When I was in my early twenties and not eating enough food, I would wake up sick in the morning and when I smoked I would throw up or feel like it. I felt like it was low blood sugar now that I look back on it.

My other thought of why I felt that way is because I had it set in my mind that I would get sick if I didn't smoke before eating or if I had no pot my appetite wasn't stimulated. I ended up quitting smoking pot for almost a year for a personal reason and I started smoking again and have since yet to feel like this. I eat more food than I used to also. I think you should ask a doctor about why you feel nauseous and not mention the pot.

6. i'm not the only one though! and i'm not turning into a stoner, i am already a stoner haha. it happens to my two best friends as well! i've tried asking doctors but they all say i should stop smoking or try to diagnose me with cannibinoid hypermesis which i don't have. i just wanted to know if anyone ever expieriences anything similar

7. I'm so glad I eat like a truck so I never deal with any of this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum