Morning Glory

Discussion in 'General' started by Bloodthirst, Aug 19, 2004.

1. I know this website is for marijuana only, but I could not think of any other place to post this.

I was reading about the seeds of this flower, "Morning Glory", it is called, which are legal and produce a LSD-like high, but weaker and with no reported risks of coma or any of that stuff.

I'd like to know if any of you have ever tried this stuff, if it's good, and what you know about it.

Thanks.

2. Check out www.erowid.com. There you'll find all the info you need.
    Peace.

3. ok this sounds like a newbie question and it is cause i dont know much about morning glory, but someone told me that the anarchist cookbook has a recipe for LSD and i downloaded the cookbook and it matches the original from the book but does it work?

4. NEVER rely on information from the Anarchist Cookbook! It is notorious for it's (deliberate!) errors; especially in the chemical chapters like explosives and designer drugs.
    If you wanna try LSD I don't think it's hard to find and from what I have heard you can get it for give-away prices (2 to 5$ a trip)
    Peace.

5. Iv tried it it desnt make u see anything, it makes you super stoned for very long time but make fking sure you have pepto bismal man coat your crap factory before you take it or ull barf it 10 minuts later and dont shew them and make sure their natural and not treated the government sprays the commercial ones so people wont do that ....

6. I've tried both Morning Glory and HB Wood Rose seeds. I still have some seeds in fact. This stuff produces an... interesting high. It also makes you sick to your stomach. The effects are mild compared to LSD, but can still be kind of fun.

The active constituent of the seeds is d-lysergic acid amide (LSA). If at all possible it's better to extract this from the seeds and consume it rather than eat the seeds whole.

I've heard it is possible to process LSA into d-lysergic acid methylester and then into d-lysergic acid diethylamide, however the process from converting LSA to LSD yeilds so little and is so much work it isn't really worth it.