morning glory

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by mini_toker, Jul 6, 2004.

1. its my first time doing them,how do i take them,what should i expect,any bad side effects etc. if u have any info lemme kno thx,and they r in the form of then seed (good/bad??) i need advice

2. Here. Find it yourself.

3. I second going to erowid...

But if you just wanted some reassurance or anecdotal info... I've done it twice, and the first time I had to lie down for an hour or so, then I was tripping for over seven hours afterwards. The second time, I felt sick the whole time. I was still tripping, but felt kind of shitty. Should have thrown up, in retrospect.

But if you usually don't have problems with your stomach getting upset (like when you're drinking or something), and you don't take a ridiculously large dose (see erowid for details. I did around 200.), and you MAKE SURE ALL THE FUZZY STUFF IS OFF THE SEEDS (you'll get really sick from that), you should have a nice trip. Have a sober friend with you when you trip, but if you know how to stop yourself from freaking out if things get too weird for you, you might be okay alone...you know yourself best.

Have fun.

4. I did morning glory like 5 times and it's sweet. But only if you smoke with it. I didn't get sick at all. It lasted around 7 hours.

But if you really want to do lsa, get Hawaiin Baby Woodrose seeds. You eat 5 little seeds as opposed to all the morning glory you have to munch down, which is what makes people sick. I did that twice and it was ridiculous. Incredible visuals, entire thing felt like a peak on mushrooms.

Grasscity Deals Near You