Morning Glory

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HighHaze, Mar 5, 2009.

1. i found a site that sells the seeds but by grams, and i dont know how many of these seeds weigh a gram. how am i supposed to know how many seeds im getting?

the prices are

Seed pack $5 (doesnt say how many seeds or how many grams)
    114 grams in seeds $20
    454 grams in seeds $70

im 230lbs. i dont even know how many seeds it would take for me to get a decent trip, or how many of these seeds are in a gram.

also, they have 3 different type of morning glory seeds

"heavenly blue"
    "pearly gates"
    "flying saucers"

which one is the best?

2. Heavenly Blue are the best. I wouldn't reccomend eating the seeds for effects. Grow them outdoors and when they begin flowering take about 3-6 flowers, let them sit in 500ml of water for three days then drink. It's ALOT less nauseating then the seeds

3. i wanted to use the water extract method, i heard eating them can make u puke.......i am gonna buy it online

i just need to know ~how many seeds make up a gram of morning glory so i know how many to purchase.

4. I dunno mabye like 20-30? roughly

5. I won't link it but there are plenty of online herb shops that will sell you good untreated seeds for really really cheap. Around 4.99 for an OZ which is 750 seeds or so. Enough for several times by yourself or let your buddies in on it too. I did and went and saw The Dark Knight last time I ate em. It was absolutely amazing. :D

6. okay thanks.......can someone second this for me?

7. This sounds about right because I bought 1.5 gram packs and lowes and those had about 50-55 seeds each.

8. 500 seeds for 70 bucks? FUCK THAT
    you need a few hundred seeds to feel anything anyways. cheaper to buy some mushrooms or acid.. shouldn't cost you this much, find a seed store or something

9. hey whats the site? also you can make lsd out of it lol.

10. Sorry bud but you read wrong it was almost 500 grams of seeds which would be close to like 13000 seeds. Enough for many many trips.

11. i wont link the site because i dont know if its allowed......

k cool, thanks
    ^^^ this, and i cant find acid or shrooms which is why im doing this in the first place lol

12. Ha I feel you man, I can't find them either.

13. yea it seems everywhere is running dry with this shit apparently...but if LSA is just as good as LSD then im all for it. cant wait to trip to see if its actually as good

14. Yeah I plan on doing this soon. I tried once but with too low a dose so no success

15. its not...but its still pretty cool...smoke some dank once u get started

16. #16 HighHaze, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    how much did you dose?
    oh well.....any hallucinogen will do until i get my hands on the real stuff i guess.

and the dank part is assumed of course :smoking:

17. #17 DaleGribble, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    I think there is a lot of misinformation around these.

Here's my thoughts:
    1-Don't buy them online, that's dumb. Go to Home Depot or Lowes. They sell them, even now in winter.
    2-Get Heavenly blues
    3-One pack at those stores is 1.5 or 1.75g of seeds which I find is usually an average of 50 seeds or 60 seeds respectively.
    4-I used 800 or so seeds in one dose, this stuff is WEAK. I have done Hawaiian Baby Woodrose many times as well and it is FAR stronger. If you're gonna buy online, buy them
    5. Buy Hawaiian baby woodrose
    6. Do not use alcohol extractions, they are less efficient and harder to drink
    7. DO make tea, shaking once in a while for 4 hours LEAVING IN FRIDGE
    8. Strain tea very very well
    9. Use an anti-emitic and prepare for nausea
    10. Don't do this, it hurts your stomach and really isn't worth it unless you do a good job with HBWR

18. how is it dumb to buy it online if i can get 1,500 for $10?

u said u used 800 seeds, did you use the water extraction method?

19. Because its a waste to buy it online if its so readily available. If you found the right store you could get plenty of seeds in bulk too. Like I said, if you're ordering online anyways, get Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, don't even mess around with Morning Glories. Its the same compound just 8 seeds as opposed to 500 or 600.

I tried a number of extractions, water seemed to work the best for me, but it was still VERY dissapointing.

20. i see. there are three types of HBWR....Indian, Ghana, and Ayurvedic but i dont know which one produces the best effects. what do u suggest?