**Morning Glory x Garden Green** PICS (its some chronic!)

Discussion in 'General' started by jfeezy, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Alright, so a long time ago a buddy of mine told me he'd get me a sack of the Garden he gets, so on New Years Eve I asked him about it and he decided to stick to his end of the deal. I hooked him up with the flow, and he said it'd be a few days. So last night I met up with him and he told me it'd be in later that night. He brought it down to my buddies and we all threw down on a Rello. It burned for quite a while and all 4 of us just got toasted!!! My buddies eyes were barely even open and brick red it was just blatantly obvious he was ripped. Well anyway... I'll describe this shit a bit and then its on with the pics.

Smell/Taste: Very hard to describe. My friend said its one of his favorite smells in the world... referring to the almost tangy, as he put it, smell of the bud. It smells skunky... but really fresh and almost sweet at the same time. Just plain awesome. The only way us Yoopers can describe the smell is "GOOD GARDEN EH"

The High: In my honest opinion, its a cleaner buzz than AK 47, Fruity Pebbles, or NYC Diesel. It puts a perma-smile on your face, gives an insane numbing body buzz, makes you very social and euphoric, and keeps you laughing for hours. Earlier I was bullshittin with my mom when I was all baked and for the first time in the history of me poking smot I failed to look cool! I cracked up laughing and smiling so I had to turn away and retreat to my room. I've been laughing on and off for the last half an hour or so hahaha.

Oh, the best part of it all is this shit was $30 an 1/8!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. $30 for an 1/8 damn thats some good shit though.

3. Thats some good leafy bud man for 30 bucks id buy that any day

4. thats some nice lookin beaster bud. i wish tracks were 30 round where i lived.

5. nice buds man, i would pay 50 for that, wouldn't think twice about 30, in fact i'd ask for another at that price

6. where do you live?

7. I live in the U.P., all the Garden Buds come from the Garden Peninsula about an hour away. This shit is way better than Beasters... taste/smell and high wise. The Garden buds might not have all the pretty colors of some other strains, but hey thats why its Garden Green :D

Oh and, if I could I would definitely be askin' for sacks of this shit all the time, but the person I know can only get up to a 1/4 at a time... so if he was throwin me an 1/8 of it every time it would cut in on his pers. He very rarely hooks anyone else up with a sack of this shit, just cause he knows he gets the best deal on the best buds haha... lucky fucker!!

8. Waa this weed is potent... smoked 2 onies at 5:30, a bowl at like 6:15, then a bowl of Decent Garden someone else had... and I'm still wrecked at close to 8:30. I gotta save the rest for tomorrow though, but I got my paycheck today and I'm searchin for a 1/4 of Mids to just burn tonight while kickin back a few cold ones hahah. Perfect way to celebrate a week of flippin burgers!

9. Holy shit, if that was 30 an eighth here I'd be getting an O of that. nicccce

10. I smoked about a bowl today at lunch and was laughing like a lot in class. O man I was thinkin to myself "this group of guys are the funnyest people ever" and then I realized they werent doin shit, they were just listening to the teacher.Haha

11. Well I live about 30 minutes from Garden, MI. What we get from there is called "green buds" .. just thats what they are refered to. I buy them all the time and they look EXACTLY like those pictures... It's a good stone.. I just smoked a couple double deeps with a friend like 20 minutes ago and im feeling pretty good...but yeah we pay $35 for an eigth and $70 for a 1/4, $130 per 1/2, and $240 for an oz.. i could be wrong but im high as fuck...

12. Hey ArmedforDeath... We should talk dude! I'll send ya a PM or somethin we should talk on MSN. I never thought I'd see another person on here who knew of the Garden buds. Haha sweet.

13. mmmmm garden..... I :love: you jarod

14. Great deal man, enjoy.