Morning Glory Seeds

Discussion in 'General' started by PassDaDutch, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Im starting to see these come up a lot now online and where ever i look. Anyone have any good links on these seeds and how to use then and what not. I really wanna do my research before i go and do something like this just to see the effects and what not im not crazy and wont just do it right away. Any information is good.

2. ya know, even though erowid is a great site, and one you should always go to to find out information about drugs and what not, rather that just putting a fucking link to it, why dont ya contribute a lil bit more to help the guy out? if youve never done it before then all you gotta say is "no experience with morning glory, check out erowid", and that would be fine.
    theres a few different kinds of morning glory seeds to use, preferably ive used heavenly blue in the past. at wal mart they are 99 cents per package. buy 20 of em and swallow em down, easiest way. not TOO advised of course, but unl;ess you want to take the time to wash them off and so on...

3. Fairly easy and inexpensive annuals to grow. they are climbers though! so be sure you have room to grow UP. Full sun is best, though slighty partial will work. Start em in pots and transfer to the garden after the shoots are about an inch high..Beware of slugs at this point! they love the shoots!! If you care to havest the seeds, (which Ive heard to have hallucinogenic properties when ingested, particuallry "heavenly blue") leave the dead flowers on the vine, they will turn into thick seeds, a pleaaaaantiful amount I may say. good luck :D

Attached Files:

4. My friends got them from home depot..

5. Im just gonna step my lil mod foot in here, and my humble opinion. Why does it matter if someone has to explain themselves and their experience? A link to more infomation is perfect. I see nothing wrong with the suggestive link, or the way it was posted. infact, I hope passdadutch that if you hadnt already, you are on erowid finding better information than just buying a bunch and swallowing them down.