Morning Glory seeds?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Marls, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Have any of you guys ever tried these? Apparently they contain LSA, similar to LSD, both are illegal to posses, but morning glory seeds contain them. I got 4 650 MG bags of seeds, how many should I take? Should I just eat them straight up? What is the high like? Thanks.

2. grind em up into a teabag try just 2 or 3 grams first. let em soak in hot water for a half hour than drink. eating them can hurt ur stomach a lot.

3. About 250 of the heavenly blue variety will get you the experience you want. They dip the garden store morning glories in poison though, so don't eat those kind unless you like to regret your actions in the form of projectile vomit.

4. I sure hope this link works: Grasscity.com Forums - Search Results
    If not go to the near-top of the page and look for the little thing that says
    "Search V" go onto that bad boy and type "morning glory seeds". Plenty of threads exactly like this one with info for you.

I don't mean to be a dick but com'on, there's a thread exactly like this one every few days.

So please, search then ask.

Also Erowid is a great resource.

/Rant...
    But to answer your question MG doses are usually counted by number of seeds.
    From erowid..

Oral Ipomoea violacea Seed Dosages
    Light: 50 - 100 seeds/1.5 - 3 g
    Common: 100 - 250 seeds/3 - 6 g
    Strong: 250 - 400 seeds/6 - 10 g
    Heavy: 400 + seeds/10 + g

5. Morning glories suck... They are really weak and will make you nauseous. get LSA from Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds. Or do an extraction on either. Google is your friend.