Morning Glory Seeds

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Daggermouth, Dec 24, 2008.

1. I've been reading up about them on erowid. Seem pretty interesting, has anyone here ever tried them? if so how was it? I plan on doing them over the summer this year.

2. if you can find acid, do that.

3. I wish I could find some lsd. Everyone I ask just tells me I'm crazy. :(

4. Do the best extraction you can possibly do. I had a terrible experience with them that involved puking and thinking I was really dying and thinking I'd never be sober again. I'm a total lightweight with any drug, so that didn't help at all. I was straight trippin' balls for 13 hours. Never done shrooms or acid, but I wouldn't doubt it's as good as an acid trip with higher doses (I mean, the active chemical is LSA...).

Here's my 'trip report' from it. I can't even recollect all of the trip to this day.

This shit could make for an incredible time if you take the proper precautions.

5. Just to inform some people that are wondering about morning glory seeds. I know this is an old thread but i'm going to post anyways.

You do not need to wait hours and hours on end to extract the lsa from them. You can simplely wash them off well with or without soap, then grind them up and mix in with yogurt or some other type of food. People puke because of the non-organic seeds they buy and not wash well.

Also there is no need to test other brands because they are all the same. Heavenly Blue Morning Glory Seeds are the cheapest with the amount you get and you get the same trip you would on another brand.

6. IMO they will cause severe nausea regardless and are not worth buying over HBWR

7. That's in your opinion, in my personal experience it's just a fun, relaxing, and enjoyable trip. Just make sure you wait a month to two months between trips. The chemical they make go off or whatever it's called needs time to "recharge". If you don't allow it enough time you'll then suffer all of those negative side effects a lot worst.