Morning glory seeds

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by yota420, Jul 19, 2008.

1. There are morning glory flowers growing everywhere around here.... literally thousands. There are the blue and white ones and they just grow in fields with grass. I gathered a bunch of bulbs and just cut one open and there are probably 50 seeds per bulb (the bulb is smaller than a dime) and they look like tomato seeds... extremely small and white. I looked on erowid and the seeds were much larger and black. Whats the deal with this? Im 99% sure this is morning glory... Maybe they are just different because they are not packaged seeds or are not fully mature?

2. Extract 500 seeds and see if they're legit!

3. I did 7 grams at once of MG...it was HORRIBLE. I was trippin for like 16 hours. I'll never do it again.

4. you kids just need to chill with weed

5. you need to stop telling people what to do based on what you're dealing with in regards to your child

6. There was around 5 per bulb or whatever it is whenever I picked mine.

7. I agree, that dudes just spamming the forums.

8. yeha man pretty much what i'm thinkin too

9. If the pods arent brownish baige and if the seed arnt black and hard then they are premature. Just go grab a couple tabs of the LIQUID SUPER DRUG. morning glories arent worth it just feels like the come up of eL S Diablo....

10. i am not a dude for starters and for another excuse me for being concerned.
    i will lay off. didnt mean to rain on anyones parade. :( sorry guys. i am just going
    through a bad time and it is reflecting on other parts of my life. sorry again.
    carry on.

11. It really takes balls though to live up to your mistakes. Props to you, man!