Morning Glory Seeds Question???

Discussion in 'General' started by smokin&tokin, Apr 28, 2003.

1. High all, I have real a few post's and threads on Morning Glory Seeds, and I have never tried them, and I am dry as a motha fucker, so I have dicided I would try them. But I was wondering some shit about them before I eat them? a couple questions I have are....
    how many do I need to eat?
    is it a majow high, or a mild euphoria?
    do I swallow them, or chew them?
    can I get them anywhere that they sell seeds of flowers and shit?
    thanks so much!

2. Okay, first you're probably only going to need to eat 140-160, sometimes that much hits you hard, and sometimes it doesnt, but its a good number to start at. Well, you just put them in you're mouth, chew them up a little bit, but not to nothing, it should be a nice paste. Next I usually use orange juice or apple juice to wash it down with, it's a lot easier. It usually takes about an hour to first feel it, and it increases for about 2 hours, thats when i usually peak, about 3 or 4 hours after I eat them. Effects last around 10 hours, but you come down from the peak at about 5-6 hours. It's not a crazy trip or anything but I've had experience that I'd say were like a mild shroom trip. Something I read about an experience the guy said, I'd compare it to doing shrooms two days in a row, and the MG trip is like the second day tripping, it's less intense, not as many visuals. I've had some mild open eye visuals, and I even hallucinated some on a 200 seed trip along with smoking a lot of bud. Umm..Hope that answers you're questions..oh wait, um yeah you can get them basically at any place that sells seeds/flowers. You could probably find them at Mejiers, Target, or Wally-World. peace

3. thanks alot.... I am gonna go to target today and buy some! thanks for your help!