morning glory questions

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokesomebuddha, May 30, 2009.

1. I have never eaten morning glory seeds and just was wondering if there is anything i need to do to prepare them before i eat them. I have taken doses plenty of times before so im prepared for the trip. i was thinking of heading down to the local nusery to see if they have the seeds. I just want to know if theres anything i need to do before they are eaten. Thanks! :smoke:

2. Everything you need shall be contained in here:

Erowid Morning Glory (Ipomoea violacea) Vault

Preperations/Precautions:

Threshold effects of LSA can be reached with as few as 25-50 seeds, though most recreational users find it necessary to ingest between 100 and 400 seeds to reach desired effects.

• Do not operate heavy machinery. Do Not Drive.
    • Do not ingest Morning Glory seeds if you are currently taking an MAOI. MAOIs are most commonly found in the prescription anti-depressants Nardil (phenelzine), Parnate (tranylcypromine), Marplan (isocarboxazid), Eldepryl (l-deprenyl), and Aurorex or Manerix (moclobemide). Ayahuasca also contains MAOIs (harmine and harmaline). Morning Glory Seeds (LSA) and MAOIs are a potentially dangerous combination. Check with your doctor if you are not sure whether your prescription medication is an MAOI.
    • Do not use Morning Glory seeds when pregnant. LSA is closely related to LSD which is a uterine contractor that can increase risk of miscarriage during pregnancy.
    • Individuals currently in the midst of emotional or psychological upheaval in their everyday lives should be careful about choosing to use psychedelics such as Morning Glory seeds as they can trigger even more difficulty.
    • Individuals with a family history of schizophrenia or early onset mental illness should be extremely careful as psychedelics have been known to trigger latent psychological and mental problems.

3. That's a good reply the only thing it's missing is make sure that the seeds you buy are uncoated. Some businesses coat the seeds in chemicals to make you sick if you eat them. If the package doesn't say untreated on it wash them with soap and water before eating.

4. LSA is, like LSD, a fucking amazing chemical compound. If ya get the seeds, I hope you have a great trip dude.

/pointless post

5. yeah, i made a stupid nub mistake the first side and i'm pretty sure i ate seeds coated in pesticides. wash them thoroughly and try to do an extraction to make them easier to get down. this one is sort of long but if you find a better one, feel free to share!

Morning glory cold-water extraction(REALLY EASY) - Hip Forums