Morning Glory Question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Nuggies, Jun 14, 2009.

1. I just got back from my local nursery and picked up some Morning Glory Heavenly Blue packs of seeds. Not knowing how many seeds were in each packet I only bought 3, and now that I got home and counted them out I only have about 150 seeds. So my question is, is this enough to feel anything at all, or should I go back and buy another 3 packs?

2. i would get another 3 packs because you will only reach minor effects with 150 seeds. my first time with morning glory seeds, i ate 9 packets.

3. I heard that's the threshold dose.
    Buy like 2 more packs and go for it. Trip report, for sure.

4. tripping on LSA is always intense for me. the closed eye visuals are something else :D good luck man

5. Yeah I'll probably go get at least a couple more packs. I'm not really looking for a full on pychedelic trip though, I kinda just wanna get acquainted with LSA, so I figure around 250 seeds should be good?

6. that should be fine. it's going to take a while to kick in, at least for me it did. you won't expect it because by the time it kicks in you will probably think it's not going to work or you completely forgot you took them.

7. I would not suggest straight up eating the seeds..... You will feel the effects of the LSA but you will have TERRIBLE nausea. Look on erowid for a guide on how to extract the LSA from the seeds.

8. He should just cope with the nausea.

Better that, than him getting sick from amateur chemistry if he isn't any good at it

9. Eat them and have 2 joints and maybe enough for like 2 bowls for when the nausea kicks in.