morning glory question

Discussion in 'General' started by snocrazy5, May 31, 2007.

1. Hi all, I have a question for all you guru's out there. I recently bought some morning glory seeds and want to try them out (havent done it before) and i was wondering if there is anything in them that will mess with a drug test I have to take on June 6th. Thanks :D

2. Dont worry about a drug test. The chemical L.S.A. in morning glory seeds is almost identicle to L.S.D.

So its all about set and setting, and i hope you arent busy for a good 12-14 hours.

3. they are gonna have a coating on them that will make you sick, u need to get that shit off. look on erowid, i remember reading about how to get that shit off without loseing any lsa

4. Hmm, You need to buy ORGANIC seeds. They have NO coatings. Also, on erowid there was reports of the LSA causing a false-positive for LSD on some tests, although it's rare. I wouldn't sweat it. Hope you have a great trip, you'll have to make a trip report for us curious hands out there!

5. Where can you pick up these seeds?

6. I got mine at walmart, you gotta be careful tho cuz theres alot chemicals in there so if you get them from there, you gotta wash them very thoroughly. You can also buy them online or at organic stores and they prolly wont have any chemicals in them. At walmart, they were like
    $ 1.07 per pack and I got about 10 packs so its fairly cheap.:D

7. sorry to ressurest this thread but, can someone else confirm this?:confused::confused: