morning glory LSA

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ohyeahsonn, Oct 29, 2008.

1. if i had a morning glory growing outside can i harvest its seeds? i heard it takes 23 days from budding the flower to have ready seeds. any info?

2. Well the seeds do come from the plant so I would say yes. As far as growing it I would look at erowid and search for some forums on growing LSA containing plants. Your not trying to make LSD are you?

3. yea but it's too late now..a friend of mine had a beautiful trellis covered in morning glory and i was like oh dang, you should harvest the seeds...unfortunately by that time they had already been laying on the ground for a few days.

4. As long as they are the "heavenly blue" or "pearly white" varieties you can eat the seeds and expect to trip. Otherwise, dosage would be very hard to judge. The heavenly blues have the highest concentration of LSA though.

5. hell no im not trying to make LSD haha. LSA is supposedely 10X lighter than LSD (what i heard on erowid) and i just wanna try it. the seed havent fell yet. im waiting for them to begin dryin in the leaves their wrapped in to pick. so hopefully it will work. and just before this last wk of cold, the morning glorys were in full bloom still

and its the heavenly blue!

so for my first time how many should i eat? i was thinking about 50 or so..?