Morning Glory - LSA Trip

Discussion in 'General' started by sweetfamilyguy, Apr 29, 2009.

1. i took 6 Hawaiian baby woodrose and all it did was make me scared as shit the bong was sittin on the sofa beside me and the light caught the metal on it and shined up into the side of my eye i didnt know what it was and it scared the shit out of me so i jumped up and started screaming it was even worse when i saw a spider i jumped out of my seat screaming and i thought there was spiders all over me

2. #22 joebread, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    Idk where you are getting your Hawaiian baby seeds but I had no trip like that. I took 8 of them and everything was simply shaking vigirously. The floor was moving slightly like it was a liquid and the walls were changing colors ever so slightly from their normal brown to white then back to brown. I had a crazy sensitivity to light and my stomach hurt so bad I ended up forcing myself to throw up just to feel better. I was for sure tripping, It's just the effects werent worth the stomach pain. I found myself, just as somone else said, starring at my cat's fur pattern for a good little bit. I was deff messed up and tweaked just not where I would liked to have been. I would say stick to the real deal as eating the coating off the seeds probably isn't good and that's most likely what made me sick. :(

If you can safely get the coating off of the seeds then by all means it should be a great experience as long as you take enough. If I didn't feel so crappy I would %100 do it again.

3. Man get that phone number out of your sig... Learn to google before you just follow the crowd:
    WARNING: Consider this Before Calling 973-409-3274 | Show Me the Facts

It might not be charging you but Ive already started getting bullshit txt messages and calls from telemarketers......

4. This^ I just tripped last night off of 10.5 grams (about 500 seeds) and nothing like this happened, it was fun but I would say it is like a light shroom trip with very mild visuals.

5. yeah dude its legit. I found this number a while ago and have never seen a problem with it once. text them back and say stop

6. QFT:rolleyes:

7. Let me start off by saying I will NEVER use morning glory seeds again.

No to let you know a tomato didn't just pop out of my wall. I have shiny paint just randomly painted on my walls and cieling so that's what that came from.

No on to why my night turned from good to horrible. After a little while I had to go to the bathroom. My stomach was hurting so much and the seeds gave.me the shits.
    All of the sudden out of nowhere my whole body went numb and hurting so I leaned up against my wall. I started shaking a little and for a few seconds my vision went white and than came back and I stopped shaking a little. I have no clue WTF happened and I was scared as shit. So I just went to bed.
    I slept ok but when I woke up in the morning I felt like shit. So I went to the bathroom and yea. After that I took a shower and than I felt better.

I am not making up any of my story fyi. I have no clue what happened to me last night but if anyone has an idea let me know.

In conclusion I wont be doing this again
    In co

8. Mabe but I still dont want my number being solicited without my a-ok. I'm almost 100% sure all of these wierd phone calls and txt messages are from calling that stupid phone line. Like I said, they might not charge you but I can almost guarentee that they are soliciting your phone numbers. That and the fact that it will do absoloutely NOTHING to help our cause.