Morning Glory LSA extraction?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pluto., Oct 10, 2009.

1. Experiences? suggestions?

Me and a few friends got a bunch of morning glory fly saucer seeds and would like advice

2. we arent allowed to tell how to extract a drug here

read the top sticky

Edit: nvm didnt read the post right sorry dude

but erowidulate that shizz

3. Crush them up put them in a water bottle for a few days, drink the water bottles toss the seeds. Best extraction you'll need.

Enjoy your sore stomach and your maybe tripping :)

4. How many seeds would you need to do this, anyway? I heard it was well over one-hundred, that doesn't sound feasible, considering alot of stores will call police if you try to buy alot of morning glory seeds. I don't know though.

5. its very easy to buy bulk off of the internet

and i have never heard of a store calling the cops over someone trying to buy flower seeds

6. Well, if you buy off the internet, they won't have any kind of coatings that'll make you violently ill?

7. if they arent treated they wont and the website will usually say if they are treated or not

8. Most internet sites specifically promote they have 100% organic no chemicals added products :)

And no the police can NOT be called on you for purchasing any amount of morning glory seeds. There's never been an arrest for possession of LSA (the chemical inside these seeds), which is schedule III in the US.

9. Alright, I may have to give this a shot. Thanks for the help, guys. :)

10. Hope you have a strong stomach. VERY intense nausea.....