Morning GC, indeed its a good one :)

Discussion in 'General' started by redchrons, May 24, 2009.

1. So got the house to myself :smoking:.

Its time for a nice wake n bake....crankin some Immortal Technique (I like how fast the lyrics flow when I'm high). Woke up with some heart burn (have a condition) and weed is the perfect solution...that or like 10 Tums :rolleyes:.

Anyway...next bowl is for you. Smokin on some no name chronic a friend hooked me up with...$140 for the half O. Its nice, I might try to post a pic later :smoking:.

What's up GC?

2. Ok....now I'm baked :laughing: <-----gonna do some of that when I read real life stories hah.

Ok listenin to Audio Technician by LIFE Long. Great flow and speed to the song.

High as fuck now....

Ok so I was dumpin the ash into the toilet right? well apparently my "thick glass" spoon is not that thick, shit fuckin broke and almost flushed down the toilet (ouch call plumber when I'm high haha?) so I was like fuck I got ash water on my hands, fuck I forgot to brush my teeth that reminds me, but anyway yea I just used some electrical thick black tape and wrapped it around...looks good and no air flow will be lost to cracks i don't think....

Whats up gc?

3. Ok now my heart burn is cured and now I'm actually hungry again...haha good job THC :D. Might make some eggos with jam on them mmmm or pancakes hmmm ok gc take it easy for a bit

4. You've got the munchies already? You haven't even been high that long.

5. I was already kinda hungry because I haven't eaten yet

edit decided not to eat yet to lazy plus i'm talking on facebook

6. lol great thread

7. Is it lame if I'm 18 years old and playing pokeman on a nintendo dsi?

8. Fixed.

And no, not at all. :)