Morning conversation with my dad

Discussion in 'General' started by GGrass, Jun 13, 2011.

1. I came into the office this morning and my dog greeted me and I gave him a pet for about... at least a minute.

Ever since I've been watching 'The Dog Whisperer : Ceasar Milan' on TV, I've been feeling a lot more affection towards my 7 years old female Dobermann.

It's actually half Rotweiller and half Dobermann, but I think she's more close to Dobermann.

I came to my desk and sat on my chair heavily. The dog followed and placed herself next to my desk, as if to claim her place.

Then I started making a 'Things to do today' list, and within seconds, I've come up with a very long list of things that needed to be done within the next 24 hours.

Half page long...

And still growing.

So I threw the pen on the desk and yelled,

"The fuck!"

And just as I did that, my dad walks into the office.

He stops and askes,

"What's wrong?"

I say,

"There are too many things to do, and too little time."

He says,

"Such as?"

I say,

"Take care of your business, take care of my wife's business, take care of the kid's business, take care of the company's business... but none of my business."

And we both laughed.

Shit...

Too much to do, and too little time...

2. I've learned to live with no regrets so even if i do die soon, ill be happy either way because i lived my life the best i could, and that's all that matters.

3. I feel ya but Ill take too much shit to do than absolutley nothing to do, having no direction or purpose gets depressing. I always feel good about my self when im really busy and people depend on me.

4. My 'Things to do today' List

----

1. Increase sales / Increase income (in another words, make money.)

2. Go to the dentist (I have appointment at 9:30 AM.)

3. Do the ISO audit thing. An auditor from ISO certifying body (URS) will come in this morning and do the audit thing for the whole day. I need to provide her with a mountain of documents and files before she says, "You passed."

This ISO shit always takes out a lot of energy from me because I never actually do anything until the last day and I just somehow make it through.

If I had been doing this stuff the way it's supposed to be done, then I wouldn't have to 'cram' it all in one day.

Oh, and the auditor is a bitch who looks like she needs to get laid real quick, and she's coming in at 9:30 AM as well.

4. And I need to fix the air-conditioner in our house because some water is leaking into the house. I think the drainage is blocked, but the previous two airconditioner repair guys weren't able to fix it and I'm very pissed and stressed about it because my wife has been nagging me for days to get it fixed and when I finally get an aircon repair man, and he turns out to be an irresponsible lazy asshole.

So now I've got to find a new repair man and it's not easy to find good repair man anywhere in the world for christ sake!

5. And as the result of leaking water, the wood on the window frame became swollen. It ballooned out and now I need to fix THAT as well. Fuck...

6. And at 4:30 PM, I need to be at the kid's school to pick them up which means I need to start driving at the latest 3:45 PM coz it takes an hour to get to the school from here, and if I drive like crazy, I can make it 45 minutes.

7. And after that I need to take them to the 'KUMON class', which is an extra math class they take every Mondays and Wednesdays and already I'm fucked because I forgot the bag... The bag my kid needs to bring to the math class... Fuck... I'm so fucking forgetful. I've forgotten to bring his bag for... 4 times in a row.

8. And after that, I need to have dinner, which is not a rest, but a very arduous excercise...

9. And then... If I'm still standing, then I need to take my wife to shopping at the grocery store... or do whatever anyone tells me to do next...

By now I'm so tired I really can't get any more tired... and just cruising along, with whoever tells me to do whatever, I don't care. I just want to go to bed, that's all...

5. Damn. It's this type of stuff that makes me thankful I'm 18 and a senior in HS about to graduate. I have no responsibilities :D

At least you can say your never bored? :wave:

6. I would be fine doing all that shit If I could be high the whole time :smoke:

7. This :smoke:. Smoke is gooood.

8. #9 BurnAFewDown, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha I feel ya on that^

9. Who says an 18 yrs old has no responsibility?

Every 18 yrs old has the heavy responsibility of being an 18 yrs old, and an 18 yrs old must be

- a good son and a good daughter to his or her parents.
    - a good brother and sister to his or her siblings.
    - a good student in case he or she is in school.
    - in general, be a good person.

Oh and don't go making troubles.

10. I have prioratized my works and now I'm down with one and a dozen more to go.

But before I start number two, I wanted to smoke up, and now I too high to work so I pulled over at a gas station and I'm listening to the local radio station which is playing 'Put your hands up' by Kylie Minogue.

I can't believe she's still doing it. I used have a big crush on Kylie.

11. Oh, damn, I always thought it was to smoke weed and get into college. Gonna have to apply some of these new responsibilities :D

12. I'm sure you're already doing a good job of being a responsible 18 yrs old.

Don't be afraid to trust yourself that you will make the right choice even thought you might feel you're not old enough.

You are always old enough.