Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mornin' pokie

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highawatha, Feb 15, 2003.

1. howdy partner.....i think we got some of your storm man. or you got ours? whatcha got rain?snow?sleet? or jus plain up to your ears in cooold? ya beeen MIghty quiet lately. makes me wonder if ya's allright????
    ok, really when someones quiet for a period i really wonder if they paid their internet bill :D hey it happens
    have a lovely day pokie-okie

peace

2. Oh! There you are!

Did'nt get the strom part, just some good rain.

Once again it started just to the east of my front porch and came y'alls way!

Oh well, the season is rapidly approaching when it will be our turn!

3. hopefully the next bout of it can be yours, BUT it looks like were keeping it throught the weekend at least.

*wish i hada snowmobile again*
    *wish the kids gocart had better snow traction*
    *reminds herself to tell mr.man to buy new bigger snow tire thingies for the kids so i can play*
    *thinks about trying to snowboard that mountian while the kids are gone*
    *remembers the barbed wire*
    *wonders how im going to get hazelnut coffee outta the coffe maker before i get introuble*
    *decides to smoke a joint and worry about it later*

peace