Mornin GC!

Discussion in 'General' started by Jia-light, Feb 5, 2009.

1. no need for a wake and bake for me! i woke up baked!:smoke:
    i had a dream i was drowning in an ocean flying a kite while the titanic was exploding next to me on an island.

wierd.

anyone else got somethin to share?!

2. Definitely needed a wake n' bake this morning myself. I woke up sore as fuck, but from what I haven't a clue.:confused:

3. Mornin man! I got a bowl on the way to class in with a friend and now im feeling toasty:D

4. im feeling better..thanks for the mountain dew

5. I couldn't sleep because I suck, but it is morning- so I'm considering this a wake n' bake.

6. I woke up and rushed to get to work. Then I realized I was an hour early for the bus....

So I came back and typed this.

7. Ugh...

I need a wake 'n bake to save my ass, man.

=_=

8. Haha, I've done that before. Except I was heading out for the school bus on a Saturday. It felt so good to go back to bed after thinking I had a day of school ahead of me.

9. i never remember my dreams anymore.

10. I used to just smoke a bowl and since i just lived like 2 miles away from school (whatever was right at the limit for the bus) i would just walk to class. I even had the bus driver see me a couple of times and pick me up.

11. I stopped doing wake and bake besides one day a week, otherwise it's started to impact me at the gym if I toast off a bowl a half an hour before I go.

12. I haven't smoked in about a month and a half. Although its been MUCH better for me (lost weight, sleep better, make better choices) I sure do freaking miss it.

13. Ha. what i do is get up really early and go workout, and then come back and smoke a bowl.
    That way you've gone to the gym and came back and have a wake n bake cause its still morning, except it would be more like a "wake go to the gym and bake." HAHA:smoke: