Mormon Stoner kid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jearbear, Nov 21, 2011.

1. this is a weed forum, if you live in the U.S. you're a criminal as well:rolleyes:

2. [quote name='"Han Solos chest"']

this is a weed forum, if you live in the U.S. you're a criminal as well:rolleyes:[/quote]

not in grassachusettes

3. what? I couldnt have been more clear. Your not answering any questions that have value. This is why I will never respect the mormon religion, you have no idea what your talking about. If you don't want everyone to think mormons are idiots, quit answering questions like one!

4. Han Solos chest = master of the obvious

actually, talking about weed is no crime. But like I said I would follow no criminal, you should with you great powers of deduction see that I am not leading anyone anywhere, nor did I claim to lead a life of righteousness.

and if you think I am a criminal because I grow my own food, smoke, and beer. You view on life is sadly distorted. You need to break those preconceived notions of what is right and wrong that were ingrained on you as a child, cause they are are not for the well being of all men but the well being of a select few's pocket books.

PS you are here too does that make you a criminal as well?

5. harsh but a very well stated observation

6. I appriciate that, and I think it's so cool how you live an agricultural lifestyle. Technically we are all crminials, which is unfortunate, but thats life. Some of the greatest men and women in history were treated as criminals because of thier beliefs. The point I was trying to make is that someone deemed as a criminal by American standards doesn't mean much to me anymore (excluding violent crime, and crime that creates a victim) but I portrayed my point rather ignorantly, and for that I apologize. I looked at your pictures man, thats fucking cool.

7. Joesph smith was called a Prophet
    Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

8. sadly the founder of the Mormon religion fits this criteria.

and I will give you that you made strong points, I just don't like being labeled a criminal, society's fault really. I wonder if my community would still take my food donations year after year if they knew I smoked like crazy.

and jearbear +rep for sticking with your religion and defending it to the end. Though I think it is complete lunacy, in the end my/anyone's judgment of your beliefs mean absolutely nothing.

every one else check out the sig lots of pics for your viewing pleasure.

9. [quote name='"Mixted"']and jearbear +rep for sticking with your religion and defending it to the end.[/quote]

Lol he didn't really defend it to the end. But as I type this I realize you probably meant in real life, not in this thread

10. #90 NYC Diesel, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    So what part of your belief is based on rational thought?

11. indeed I meant real life, and you kinda have to give it to him he tried to the best of his abilities. Well hard enough for a kid that does not know that much about his own religion could.

12. how many wives do you want?