Mormon Stoner kid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jearbear, Nov 21, 2011.

1. [quote name='"jearbear"']

Well thank you but most of these questions require a very long answer an im way to lazy to help them out that much!:D[/quote]

Then I'm missing the point of this thread? Only ask questions if their answers are short? How would we even know, if we don't know the answers in the first place?

I'll try.
    What would your parents do if they knew you were smoking marijuana recreationally and interacting with drug dealers to get your fix?

2. You mean again well I would get shipped off to some Mormon camp for drug users in Utah and they would take away my xbox and shit.

3. [quote name='"jearbear"']You mean again well I would get shipped off to some Mormon camp for drug users in Utah and they would take away my xbox and shit.[/quote]

What happened the first time she found out you were participating in recreational drug use and buying drugs off the street?
    Do you know anyone who has been shipped off to your Mormon camp? Is it a brainwashing type thing?

4. I was looking to get a less vague answer to my original voting question. with all that has been said...

If their views are based on their past decisions would you vote for a candidate that had the same record?

Why would you put your faith in a god that was presented to you by a person with questionable scruples?

Again not trying to be a dick but your faith is not something that you want to be wrong on come judgment day. (and I am not saying your religion is wrong)

5. Why did it take God until 1978 to get over his racism?

6. [quote name='"Jazzyj"']Why did it take God until 1978 to get over his racism?[/quote]

Wait....please elaborate. I know nothing about Mormonism and now I'm intrigued lol

7. Until 1978 Persons of the african american persuasion were not allowed the priesthood in the LDS church

8. [quote name='"WildWill"']Until 1978 Persons of the african american persuasion were not allowed the priesthood in the LDS church[/quote]

Oh wow. Yes OP how do you feel about this? Short answer permitted of course ;)

9. why do mormons belive that there were no Native Americans but rather Jews, who waged war against one another? and that the jews who remained after slaughtering the other tribe were stained red with blood and are now known as Native Americans? and why Joseph Smith could only read this "lost language" on golden plates than an angel told him to dig up somewhere in the woods, and had to read and translate in privacy and had someone else write it down, who claimed to have "lost" the original version, and Joseph Smith said god was angry with the man and that he would have to read it again, but it may be a little different than the first time because god was angry with him for losing it?

10. Are you related to Parley Pratt?:confused:

11. [quote name='"jearbear"']You mean again well I would get shipped off to some Mormon camp for drug users in Utah and they would take away my xbox and shit.[/quote]

Ok, this kinda confirms that op knows nothing significant about his/her own religion and is probably underage (not that that's the issue here).

Just saying, if you guys want real answers then this probably isn't the place to ask.

12. Does anyone else that is Mormon know about it? Because I heard that Mormons rat eachother out all the time.

13. I lived in utah for almost three years, I knew a lot of LDS people and the ones I knew never pushed religion on my or looked down on me. They're were...really..nice...

But when I learned more about what they believe I did understand why'd they'd want to stay with the church.

I mean the "magic underwear" that people are given at the endowment ceremonies, like what they do at them at extremely weird. You have to act out slitting your own throat and being disembowled. Your not alowed to say what happens in the temple. Which is why OP may not know all the details. People are kept in the dark about the churchest more...radical beliefs until much later. Its not being religious that I find odd, its like all the secrecy and the weird rituals, the fact that not everyone can attend the wedding. You can only go if you are "temple worthy". I think there is a reason a lot of people are leaving the mormon church. There is like a whole thing on youtube called "I'm an exmormon". I mean if that's what people want to do that's fine...I'm not trying to be disrespectful but it creeps me out a little.

14. [quote name='"lenny88"']Does anyone else that is Mormon know about it? Because I heard that Mormons rat eachother out all the time.[/quote]

They don't know usually, or they aren't supposed to say. When I lived in utah I was told many times "I am not allowed to say what happens in the temple" or "I don't know" basically at endowment ceremonies they act out being killed in a few different ways if they say what happens in the temple.

15. [quote name='"treelover"']You have to act out slitting your own throat and being disembowled.[/quote]

This upset me when I read it. Why do they make them do that?

16. [quote name='"stoneheir"']

This upset me when I read it. Why do they make them do that?[/quote]

I guess because there not to say anything that goes on while in the temple. They also used to have their whole body annoited with oil..i mean whole body. I think they changed the pantamiming and the annointing the whole body a couple years ago. You can read about it all online from people who have left the mormon church its kind of well I don't know I don't want to judge but obviously people leave for a reason

17. I don't think this kid knows shit about what he aparently says is his religion

18. The Mormon Curtain - MORMON TEMPLE CHANGES

Death Oaths
    LDS Mormon Temple Endowment Secret Death Oaths

19. I genuinely do not mean this in a disrespectful way but that last post gives me a "cult" vibe. Again I know nothing more of the religion than what I've learned in this thread so my opinion is irrelevant

20. personally I just have a hard time following a criminal down a path of righteousness.

Joseph Smith = criminal