Mormon Stoner kid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jearbear, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Thats the song from south park right?

2. Never heard that one before, where i live Mormons do not drink any caffeine at all?

3. what about this one? I am not mocking just trying to understand. At least dispute the claims.

4. A little bit of both? put mostly i think its all true........................................ i just think today's Mormons are crazy and like to bully other people :(

5. Thanks for the warning! don't know why so many people hate on JC

6. He probly smoked some laced bud and believed it all happened...

7. I too don't really understand mormonism. All I get is that some guy had a vision, found some tablets which no one else ever saw, and people still believe it. What else is there to it?

Please enlighten me OP, because that's a pretty awful base of knowledge on your religion...

8. Lolol

Attached Files:

9. Well I do know that in the early days there were some money troubles with the church but thats not the reason it moved out west. As far as the bank fraud i am not even sure what that entitles could you give me a source for where you heard this? (like a web site)

10. #30 Mixted, Nov 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2011

just google "joseph smith fraud kirtland bank" there are like a millions sites on this very topic. including this wiki. I would research better sources but they will all tell you the same thing. Just to save you some time read the "Life in Ohio (1831–38)" section of his life.

11. Whats up with the underwear?

12. Do you get 5 cents for every coke I buy?

13. Look, it's going to be very difficult taking this thread seriously. My in-laws are ALL members of the LDS church, my wife is not any longer. As with any religion there are going to be people who are more into it than not...but I really don't see how you could practice and smoke at the same time, though I suppose my wife did it when she first started smoking, so there.

In any case, I hope this isn't a trolling attempt.

And please, people, be reasonable. Don't violate the rules by flaming and disrespect.

14. This is a good point I smoke and still go to church every Sunday with my family because i am still in high school :eek:

15. I don't understand this why does everyone have the impression that the Church owns Coke or Peps? Ive never hear this before........ :confused:

16. So when you get married or go on a misson they give you under wear in the temple to show that you are following the teachings of Christ or something like that idk i think its just for Modesty purposes? but only adults in the church have to wear it. So im kick-it in boxers :smoke:

17. Im aussming you are referring to this? "After a warrant was issued for Smith's arrest on a charge of banking fraud, Smith and Rigdon fled Kirtland for Missouri on the night of January 12, 1838"

Are you asking if its true? most likely it is as the church in the early days had a lot of run ins with the law:devious:

18. exactly, my point. this day and age if a person is convicted of anything their credibility is thrown out almost instantly. I just find it odd that he could continue a religion after being a wanted person and still keep his followers. not to mention that he was tried at other times as well (acquitted).

By today's standards he would be labeled a criminal. Do they teach this specific history in the church? If not, had you been told would you have been more skeptical of his claims?

I know my old church omitted key facts from their teachings on J to the C namely the book of Mary Magdalen. Which left me confused enough to defect.

19. yeah thats the south park song.

I smoke wayyyyyyy too much weed to be that creative...

20. Well when you get older in the church they do tell you about the church history which is long and crazy but yes i knew smith had been in jail many times and had been shot and killed in jail so i was never really a problem for me still isn't if i left the church it would be on way different grounds