Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More water???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CitySmoker420, Oct 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. does more water in a bong filter more?????? i know it adds more drag but how does it work exactly???

2. somewhat...but esentially your just making the chamber shorter, hence less time in a way to let the smoke cool. I may be wrong though.

3. You should fill up your device such that the bottom of the downstem / highest up diffuser opening is submerged not too deep ... maybe an inch tops.

4. i would suggest using cold water, and just enough to make it bubble. i think it would possibly make the smoke harsher, if the smoke isn't broken up and dragged through small bubbles, then less surface area of the smoke is being cooled.
    sorry if this doesn't make sense
    :smoking:

5. ^i get what your saying

i like to fill it so it goes 3/4 of an inch up the down stem but that just me... i also add ice some times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.