Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

more water in bong = more tired?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k r e a m, Mar 23, 2012.

1. ive always noticed that when i toke from a piece containing a lot of water i get tired/sleepy a lot faster than i would with less water

does anyone else find that ? or is it just me?

2. I don't think water has anything to do with it

3. You madam are on a different level of high.

4. hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

5. i want to see some sources

6. My theory would be that you are getting higher

7. my theory is that your smoking different buds which = different highs. One must be more potent than the other so you green out faster.

8. I don't think it has anything to do with the water OP, maybe you are just getting better buds :D

9. This doesn't make any damn sense.

10. more water=more drag

11. Never experienced this before. I get tired after an hour or so and just need to smoke again.

Depending how I smoke and the strain my highs are different.

12. There is no correlation.

13. Please God, tell me this isn't real. This cannot be a real thread, it just can't be

14. Kinda reminds me of the guy who suggested putting milk or root beer in the bong

15. cools the hits more? = bigger hits? =better high? :smoke:?

16. lol i might sound like im trippin, but its always been the case for me

any time i hit a bong with a lot of water , it makes me damn tired

17. #17 Proud2Smoke, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    Scientific Study To Prove OPs Theory
    Aim: To determine whether more water in a bong makes you more tired when smoking
    Method -
    1) Acquire a decent amount of the same buds to last for the experiment. Idealy this is impossible because everytime you test you would have to wait a while to reduce tolerance back to zero for an ACCURATE experiment, and during that wait the bud will dry out a little more, making accurate test results harder to obtain
    2) Reduce tolerance to zero/low.
    3) Smoke a set amount of weed through a bong with less water then average. Record how tired and how high you got. This set amount can now not be changed otherwise it will impact the rest of the study.
    4) Wait a week for your tolerance to drop once again. Smoke the same amount of weed as last time except fill the bong with an average amount of water. Record results.
    5) Repeat step 4 with more water then average in the bong. Record results.
    6) Compare your results, they may not be 100 percent accurate because of the 3 weeks the bud had to cure so all of it was basically pointless because of the amount of variables. The set and setting also greatly impact the end results, so this must be kept constant.

Conclusion: Who cares, lets all smoke some weed :bongin:

18. Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

/thread