Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More than one recommendation

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by barefoottoker, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Any benefit to having a marijuana recommendation from more than one doctor?

2. well if its even legal then i dont see that there would be as you would still have the same max allowed no matter how many recs you had

3. I meant for proof of a condition, not to cheat the system and possess more than is allowed.

4. Not really, as long as your initial doctor is reputable, you should have no need for a second.

5. You seem to be answering all of my posts. :p How do you know if your Dr. was reputable? I think mine was, I just don't have any measuring stick.

6. Yeah, that's the hard part these days. I guess for me it's a gut feeling followed up with some research. There's a site, I forget where but it's easy to find, that allows you to look up any board certified physician in California and check their records, you can see if they've had any probation or back marks and the status of their license. That's all public records. Additionally just google your doctor's name, if he/she is a bad seed, you'll find the info.

7. I couldn't find much about him on google. I went through a site called mcsocal. Things looked legit...but I don't know.

8. The Medical Board of California offers a way to look up physician licenses.
    Welcome to the Medical Board of California - Physician License Lookup

Once you have your doctor selected, click the "Public Record Action(s)" button to pull up any disciplinary actions or formal accusations against the doctor.

From the Website: