More stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JointGrabbinJay, Aug 26, 2003.

1. so for anyone who knows the shaved head story knows i like to mess with whomever i toke with. so check this

THERES THIS KID MATT WHO IS THE KIND OF KID WHO SHOWS UP AT YOUR HOUSE WITH NOTHING EXPECTING TO BE SMOKED UP ALL THE TIME BUT I FIGURE WHAT THE HELL I BUY LIKE 3 OUNCES A WEEK OK. AS IF THAT WERENT ENOUGH HE IS THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO TRIES TO TRIP YOU WHEN YOUR HIGH BY SAYIN HE HEARS PEOPLE OR "THERES SOMEONE THERE MAN" SO I SAID THATS ENOUGH. I WENT TO SPENSERS GIFTS AND BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE FAKE CAMERAS AND PLACED IT UP IN THE TREEHOUSE THAT WE SMOKE IT THAT IS ON TOP OF A 135 FOOT TALL CLIFF WITH A ROAD AT THE BOTTOM THAT IS STEEP AS ALL HELL (YOU HAVE TO CRAWL DOWN IT ON YOUR ASS) BUT ANYWAY WE PUT A FAKE CAMERA IN THE CORNER OF IT SO RIGHT WHEN YOU STICK YOUR HEAD IN THE HOLE TO GET IN THE TREEHOUSE ITS JUST STARING AT YOU... SO ALSO WE ALL WENT TO A HALLOWEEN COSTUME PLACE AND GOT POLICE OFFICER COSTUMES AND A MEGAPHONE AND SOME SIRENS. I DROVE MY CAR DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE CLIFFS AND GOT OUT AND SLAMMED MY DOOR (YOU CAN HEAR A MOUSE FART FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE CLIFFS) AND AT THIS POINT THEY MUST HAVE BEEN FREAKIN OUT CAUSE MAN YOU HEAR A CAR DOOR WHEN YOUR SMOKIN AND YOU FREAK OUT. SO WE STARTED UP THE SIRENS AND THEN STOPPED EM REAL QUICK AND STARTED WALKIN UP THE CLIFFS AND THROUGH THE WOODS A LITTLE BIT TILL WE COULD SEE THE TREEHOUSE. AND I GOT ON THE MEGAPHONE AND SAID "KIDS COME ON OUT OF THERE WE KNOW YOUR IN THERE" AND THEY BOOKED IT SO I CHASED EM DOWN THROUGH THE WOODS AND TAKKLED EM AND BEAT HIM A LITTLE WITH A NIGHT STICK AND HAND CUFFED HIM. HE WAS SO SCARED HE DIDNT EVEN REALIZE IT WAS ME THEN IT TOOK OFF THE HAT AND ME AND THE 6 "COPS" JUST SAT THERE LAUGHING AS WE SMELT THE STENCH OF THE FRESH DOOKIE HE HAD TAKEN IN HIS PANTS WIPING THE TEARS OFF HIS FACE. CHECKMATE

2. Holy shit bro...caps lock stuck??

3. ahahhaah man that kid got owned

4. DUDE! that is the funnyest thing I have ever fucking heard in my life

5. ok so a couple of days ago this kid josh stole an oz from me of dro nug and i was pissed to say the least, not to mention he stole 3 packs of cigs and two bowls from matt (listed above) he has this deal were everytime he gets caught in school if he rats us out when we had it he would get away with no punishment. So matt is pissed and came to me about it and i knew right away what to do. As i explained the treehouse above keep that image in mind. So i took an old deer trap (has no teeth just a clamp trap) and set it right in a certain spot so when you climb in the treehouse you cant help but put your hand right there. So we tell him that theres weed up there and packs of cigs and shroomies and shit and he goes up there to look for it and snaps his hand right in the trap. We nailed it into the wall so it wont just snap him drop down the hole. So there he is screeming in pain hangin with a trap snapped onto his hand just hangin there freekin out cause it wont come off. So anyway he gets it off after like 30 seconds of screeming and goes down the cliff to his bike which we tampered with while he was up the cliff (we loosend the bolts on the front wheel) and he begins his painful journey home. So on the way home he hits a bump his front wheel comes clean off the front end takes a dive and he does a straight down face plant. And this all took about 1.5 to 2 secs enough for you to see the look of this screeming mouth open but horrified eyes look on his face as he watches the pavement get closer and closer. So we see him in school the next morning and his fingers are bandaged and he has this massive black eye that take takes up like half his head. And me and matt are like "oh dude what happend?!?!" and he just gives us this kinda mixed looked between trying to figure out if we were lying and anger. and he shows us his fingers and there is this huge clamp bite going across 3 of his fingers all brused and broke. funny shit.

6. This one sucked ass

So me, mike, and this kid tyler decide to skip school one morning. So we go up to this field that is in back of the parking lot (but just as open not 1 tree in it) and we sat there and smoked about 15 bowls and were just sittin there laughing at each other (it got to the point of were if one of yas starts laughing the other crack up)but were just sitting there laughing when this lady walking her dog goes by, and i freaked out thinkin "dude she's gonna call the cops we should move" cause we were right on the side of the road. So we did into the woods on the side of the orad that are a little bit thicker but tyler is wearing this bright red hat and refuses to take it off. So we smoke some more like 3 bowls maybe 4 and all the sudden a cops creeps by doin like 5mph and were freekin out. So we wait till the cops goes by then we screwed over to the other side were nobody on the road can see us if they go by. so were chillen again and then everybody looks at me and i have this horrified look on my face. And they look to see what im looking at and theres a cop walking up into the field (bout 45 yards away) from the parking lot. And i said "blue suit shiny thing" and started laughing as this cop is runing towards us (now at about 35 yard) when i look back and mike is gone across the street into the woods already and tyler is on the road runnin across when i finaly decide to run we gained about a 50 yard gain on this cop through the woods i rushed passed mike and tyler and then some. So the cop stopped at the woods, guess he figured we were just ducking through some brush or something but he didnt chase us into the woods. So we were goin through the woods with me leading cause i know those woods. now there is this path behind my school that wraps around and you cross a 30 ft wide river and jump over a 10 ft fence then climp a 150 foot filled in land fill thats now just a really steep hill. the other end of this path leads out into town. So theres two crossing points one behind the school and one over about 100 yards away. I told them right away "lets cross on this one" they said "no man were gonna cross at the one over there its not as deep" i said "nah man we should really cross over here" but i went with it following about 13 feet back and we get to an opening were the students build projects like small houses and shacks and theres a damn class so we wait about 30 minutes for class to be done. then we move to the opening and standing right in the middle of it is the same police officer and the dean of students just standing there like they were waiting. I didnt see them but mike and tyler come bolting back trying not to make any noise but get away quick and im like "whats it man, whats over there" tyler was like "pig pig go go" so we run and end up crossing were i wanted to in the first place. Now keep in mind this is end of november up in main. so no time to take your shoes off just pickup your pants and book it through the ice cold water. Now me and mike make it but tyler all the way through is yellin "im gonna kill you guys for making me come im gonna kill you man" now he's still wearing that damn hat and were still bitchen at him to take off the hat and he still wont. So we walk into town (only to find out that tyler dropped his bowl in the river) But we go and sit outside a convieniece store and call mikes mom to come pick us up. And while we wait who shall stop there but the truincy officer. So we are all hiding behind cars so he wont see us and mike mom finaly comes and we all wlak right into her house soked and blitz outa our minds. My pants were frozen to me. and we just walked right into the basement and smoked like 12 more bowls. Tyler goes into school next day and gets in trouble FOR THE HAT.

7. dude thats funny shit

8. LOL for the hat?? LOL hHAHAHAHaHAHahhahha