Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More Smoke's Ultimate Guide in Stealth

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by More Smoke, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Almost killed myself trying to that :wave: but definitely takes away any chance of smoke getting in the room!

2. Good guide, but a little redundant.

Either snappers or cover the bowl, no need for both. I'd recommend snappers. Also I think just blowing the smoke out the window is better than a sploof. Sploofs suck, they stop working after about one sesh and make it harder for the smoke to go out the window. I've walked in to friends houses reeking like weed with a little hint of laundry. Its better to force that shit outside where it can't stay in your room.

3. I have been smoking in my room at nights for 3 years by using a one hitter, home made out of a steel pen barrel and its steel tip. Not to mention I also ghost my hits, and blow remaining air into a pair of briefs thats been sprayed with cologne lol...

4. I dont even use a sploof anymore, if im smoking snaps at night then it will be gone in the morning, and if in the morning it would be gone when my mom gets home.

Anyways, i recommend ozium, it covers any scent in seconds.

5. Yea ozium is the shit, i need to hit up walgreens now.

But i get paranoid that the smell will go out my room since ders a small gap on top of my door, and my grandma wakes up to go to the restroom all the time...

6. I bet Granny grew some dope in her day. I remember my great great grandpa used to grow lots of weed but I was only like 5 years old and had no clue until he had already passed on. It's a shame really.

7. I already explained this in another post, I noted everything recommended above because some people may be more inclined to partake in certain methods, or not pay attention to the advice, the smell from a bowl can also come from the resin in your bowl, so a quarter can stop that smell from lingering.

8. lol faaaail :p

9. Like the other guy said, snappers work way better than quarters for preventing the smell.

10. Sticking a link to this in my guide form ages back, you've summed it up much better :)

11. Its nice to know these are some of the same techniques i used when living at home. without even using a guide. We call it a dojo instead of a sploof tho.:smoke:

12. I would never use a sploof in my house, the abundance of really fresh/scented air is very suspect, nor would i use a candle....

13. You only get resin smell if there's resin smoke. If you're not smoking the res you're fine.

And besides even if there was smell just from the res it'd come out as soon as you took the quarter off.

14. Alternative: buy a vaporizer, take hits wherever you want.

15. great guide man!

16. He clearly said hold the button down and light your bic with the candle flame.

17. good advice, i already did all or most of this before i had read this, also it helps if you have vents in your room that lead to the rest of the house close them (most vents have a slide to close them) hope this helps

18. Definitely a good guide for newer smokers. :smoking: I just hop out of my window and smoke out there. Smoke is outside and off of me, and then I come in and wash my hands and brush my teeth. It's nighttime so people are asleep. Man is it satisfying to smoke :hippie:

+rep!

19. I've actually sealed off the top of my door with a really thin blanket before. I just don't have it up right now cause I was too lazy to go grab it.

Good guide for those who need to cover up toking though it will really help some out especially if their in dorms and stuff. Nice work man.

20. this seems perfect for car rides.