Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

More SC Dank -some FROSTY Blueberry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by asdf12, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Smells EXACTLY like blueberries, but i was never told it was actual blueberry, just heard it as 'blueberry shit' lol wish i had better pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    only saw 2 and a half 8ths of it, wouldve picked some up if i could but these are the only pictures i could get, they arent that great but i wish you guys...for now

2. sick bud man :)
    nice pick-up try taking some pics with the macro setting on and then zooming in so you can see the trichomes :p

3. man looks like some FIRE greens.. seeing pictures like this almost makes my mouth water

4. thanks, and yeah these were the best pictures i could get at the time. i just remembered where the VERY last nug was stashed away so i grabbed a few more pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT:
    shizamm
    [​IMG]

5. damn that some frosty DANK :eek:

6. I got 7g of Blueberry by chance, and that's exactly what mine looks like.

7. love blueberry haven't had it in years nice pick up man looks super dank enjoy

8. mmmmm hahaha looks real tasty
    enjoy

9. hell yeah man i really like the high this gives me, reealll stoney even a little bit gets me retarded

10. omg looks so yummy

11. that's some amazing dank!
    caked in crystals too
    enjoy that man +reppin' ya

12. That looks mmm mmm good...

13. Man i would love me some BB right now man. Looks so fire man

Growin me some Kushberry next year ( OG X true Blueberry )

14. lol!!!

15. mmmmm blueberry

looks dank, looks like its tasty, nice pickup!

16. #17 asdf12, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2009
    the fuck are you laughing at??

and to burnthaze hell yeah man good luck with that, be sure to keep a grow journal while your doing it i wanna see how it goes.

17. bump. who looks blueberries??