more.. questions.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by WheelchairKUSH, Dec 20, 2010.

1. :wave:
    link to journal http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...cro-grows-indoor-cfl-growing-team-effort.html

i'm back. heh. Got a couple of questions.. I stopped by this forum a week or 2 ago and asked about my 2 plants. I know 1 is female for sure, but I'm still waiting on the other to show sex.. G13 (female for sure) has the white pistols coming out.. & Pez has what looks to be little leaves growing. Kind of looks like a ball to me.. But I don't know for sure.. Figured I would let the pros take a look :hello: ..

& another problem.. G13 is getting way too tall. I should have been smarter and gotten a smaller pot, but I didn't. & there's nothing I can do about that now :(

She's getting tooooo talll. My lights are literally almost on top of her.. & I have the feeling she's going to keep getting bigger. Being a sativa, it takes longer for the growth but from what I've read they can get reallly biiiggg. What should I do? here are some pics .. Pez is in the green pot (right) and G13 is in the huge fucker (left).

Any advice is appreciated!
    thanks, WCK

Attached Files:

2. your gonna either need to tie em down or suppercrop...next run you gotta train the plants to grow short and thick...strain has a ton ta:smoke: do with it too

3. Well how would you go with it? I read that supercroppin is suppose to be done in vegging :confused: & can you see the sex in pez at all?

4. cant tell the sex of the plant in 3rd pictyre but looks nale...the female i would tie down....take hook eye or thumbtacks and put abuot 3 or 4 in each wall at about the height you want them to finish..take pipe cleaner and gently wrap around branches near tops..tie string to pipecleaners and stretch the branches out around the box all at about the same height..exposing bud sites to light..keep it even for same sized kolas..would also lower the lights afetr you tie them as lack of light is causing them to stretch..try and get a couple close ups of the stems and nodes to better see sex:smoke:

5. Hey Wheelchair fellow grow buddy.

Your plants look super duper healthy grats on the female.

One thing it does look like there sativa and will take a long time to flower.

Also your stems are really long maybe you need more side lights.

Anyways dude no matter the outcome i'm proud of you your the only one who actually made it through the grow with me this far.